Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 222 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
This product really does the trick for my areas which tend to get more oily. I only use it once a day- otherwise my skin will get very dry- I use a soap dish that lets the bar air dry- it's great for body areas too like back and arms! I still use my exfoliator once a week as well.
I really like this bar of soap. It is very strong so I only use it twice a week and don't recommend this for people with sensitive skin. It's exfoliant particles/ beads are very strong and scrape away all your dead skin and cleans your pours. I use it in the shower and I always feel like my skin is very clear when I'm done using it.
This is great for oily skin! The charcoal absorbs the oil with no problem, and washes off cleanly. The only thing I struggled with was getting used to the feeling of my skin after using this product. It is rare that I have ever felt my face entirely oil-free, but it is easy to adjust.
It was a pretty simple product and I overall loved it, it however does fall a little onto the pricey side of items. I purchased this item at Sephora with high hopes and it came out to a pretty decent outcome. Left my skin nice and moisturized while removing a pimple or two.
I love this bar soap, it gives me a sense of a fresh and clean face. The price is somehow good for the product it is. I bought it at Walmart and HEB, I've been using it for some weeks now. I would definitely buy it again.
I am personally not a huge fan of this product. I did not enjoy the feeling of my skin after, it kind of left a residue, although I do have friends that like it. I do however love other biore products, especially the black head strips.
I don't use this product personally but my parents do all the time! From what I can see from them going back to buying the product from our local drug store and using them ever my Sunday night that yes this product is definitely something you should get if you have clogged pores
Not terrible. I think it maybe over dries my face out a little bit, so then it's like my skin overcompensates and gets really oily...sometimes in the summer when I've been sweaty all day I'll use it to wash my neck and back to get the oil off. I like this soap just not for my face!
I absolutely love unique types of face wash! This is definitely that. I tried this about 2 years ago and I have been obsessed with it ever since. I love the cooking peppermint feeling. One of the best parts though too is that it is affordable. I have let my friends use it a few times and they all love it just as much as me!
The bars were a little messy for me and didn't lather like I'm used to, but upon using them. I seen a difference in my skin I used them in my oily areas and I got less white/black heads after a week. I stopped using a toner as well excuse I know charcoal can be drying after a while my skin got used to it id say a month and it did nothing but make my skin flake a lot so I had to stop.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos