BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Joanna M.
Irvine, CA
This product really does the trick for my areas which tend to get more oily. I only use it once a day- otherwise my skin will get very dry- I use a soap dish that lets the bar air dry- it's great for body areas too like back and arms! I still use my exfoliator once a week as well.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this bar of soap. It is very strong so I only use it twice a week and don't recommend this for people with sensitive skin. It's exfoliant particles/ beads are very strong and scrape away all your dead skin and cleans your pours. I use it in the shower and I always feel like my skin is very clear when I'm done using it.
Hope D.
Adrian, MI
This is great for oily skin! The charcoal absorbs the oil with no problem, and washes off cleanly. The only thing I struggled with was getting used to the feeling of my skin after using this product. It is rare that I have ever felt my face entirely oil-free, but it is easy to adjust.
Samantha A.
Elmhurst, NY
It was a pretty simple product and I overall loved it, it however does fall a little onto the pricey side of items. I purchased this item at Sephora with high hopes and it came out to a pretty decent outcome. Left my skin nice and moisturized  while removing a pimple or two.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
I love this bar soap, it gives me a sense of a fresh and clean face. The price is somehow good for the product it is. I bought it at Walmart and HEB, I've been using it for some weeks now. I would definitely buy it again.
Kathy S.
I am personally not a huge fan of this product. I did not enjoy the feeling of my skin after, it kind of left a residue, although I do have friends that like it. I do however love other biore products, especially the black head strips.
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
I don't use this product personally but my parents do all the time! From what I can see from them going back to buying the product from our local drug store and using them ever my Sunday night that yes this product is definitely something you should get if you have clogged pores
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
Not terrible. I think it maybe over dries my face out a little bit, so then it's like my skin overcompensates and gets really oily...sometimes in the summer when I've been sweaty all day I'll use it to wash my neck and back to get the oil off. I like this soap just not for my face!
Tatum H.
Hurricane
I absolutely love unique types of face wash! This is definitely that. I tried this about 2 years ago and I have been obsessed with it ever since. I love the cooking peppermint feeling. One of the best parts though too is that it is affordable. I have let my friends use it a few times and they all love it just as much as me!
Somone H.
Sacramento, CA
The bars were a little messy for me and didn't lather like I'm used to, but upon using them. I seen a difference in my skin I used them in my oily areas and I got less white/black heads after a week. I stopped using a toner as well excuse I know charcoal can be drying after a while my skin got used to it id say a month and it did nothing but make my skin flake a lot so I had to stop.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?