BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Diana N.
I have been using this every day for months! And I am still on my first bar. You absolutely get your monies worth and more. It exfoliates while tightening my skin. I barely ever get any acne using this. The only time I ever do is if I skip a face wash!
Paige T.
Stillwater
This is probably the most important part of my skincare routine! The gritty texture really helps exfoliate the dry patches on my face, while the charcoal helps dry out the oily patches. It has a refreshing minty scent that has the added benefit of waking me up in the mornings. Paired with a moisturizer, this charcoal bar makes my skin soft and clear.
Veronica R.
Escondido, CA
I am always on the lookout for new skincare products & I was so excited to try this new product. Do not let the color scare you -- this bar is amazing! The peppermint oil gives you that tingly, refreshing feeling & the charcoal combined with the jojoba beads exfoliate your face, leaving it clean and smooth.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I'm not a fan of cleansing bars, but I do make an exception for this one. It cleanses and detoxfies skin with exfoliating jojoba beads and peppermint oil ( yummy) . it gives a deep cleansing and draws impurities out.
Kathleen C.
I wanted to love this product because my skin felt fresh and minty. But the thing is I have sensitive skin and I'm prone to acne. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has sensitive skin. When I started using this I started breaking out more on my face back and chest. I guess it was drying my sling too much too.
Crystal C.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have combination skin and all the other face washes I use leave my skin dry and tight or still feeling oily. When I first used this I was hesitant, but I knew after the first use it was the best face wash I ever used! It leaves my face feeling clean and soft. Now it's a part of my daily routine.
Kathryn L.
I've read a lot about charcoal. Some say it's great for detoxification inside and out. Others claim it does nothing.
I got this bar because I was curious what it felt like on the skin. I cant say that my skin looked or felt any better than it normally does, but I liked that there was no heavy scent.
Victoria S.
Stewartstown , PA
I love this bar! My favorite thing is it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. It was effective in cleansing my skin without over drying it. I bought it at Walgreens . It was fairly priced and has lasted a long time. I would definitely buy again!
Alayna T.
I received this product through a subscription box that I receive and I absolutely love it, I do suffer from extremely bad dry skin on my face and body and so this helps get the dry dead skin off so that I can moisturizer after I am done. I would a thousand percent recommend this to anyone!
Allison A.
Mena, AR
It smells great, like peppermint, and it has a nice exfoliating texture to it. It does make my face feel a bit dry after I use it in the shower, but that's what moisturizers are for! I don't get acne or facial blemishes a lot, so I can't say how much it helps for that, but I do enjoy using it to simply clean my face.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?