Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I use this product in the morning and night time and have seen a decrease in my blackheads but it hasn't worked well for my acne. I think it's a good price and an easy find but would rather spend my money on a more natural charcoal bar you could find at a flea market that's not artificially shaped and wrapped in plastic.
Since I have very sensitive skin. It's hard for me to find a face wash or even a moisturizer! The charcoal feeling in this helps your skin balance out and becomes very smooth, almost like a baby's butt! This also don't make my face dry at all if you are looking for a lightweight moisturizer I would definitely use this one
This product is okay, but I'm not a fan of the tight feeling it gives your skin after you wash it. I also do not see a change in my acne like it claims. I do like the minty fresh smell. Also, the exfoliation beads stay on the bar and do not come off onto your skin.
This product was very helpful for me !! It gently exfoliated and after , my skin was very soft and felt nice. At first I was skeptical to buy this product but it definitely met my expectations after using it. My face felt instantly clean after I used the product. My pores are very happy . I really recommend it 👍🏻
This bar lasts for a very long time and when you rub it onto your face it gives a very minty feeling and when washed off it feels very cool on your face! I love this bar and I use it everyday and I seriously see it working
I recently purchased this product and I love it for in the shower. I live in south Texas, it is HOT and HUMID! There really is nothing better than getting in the shower and using this bar. It leaves a cool feel on your skin and gets rid of all that nasty sweat and oil from the heat. I highly recommend this product!
I have purchased and used 3 of these Charcoal Bars from Biore and I love them! I have found that blemishes on my face and body have diminished significantly while using this product and I couldn't be happier considering the main ingredient is a natural one. In my opinion Biore makes great products. I am a fan!
I honestly have no words to how amazing this bar is it is so awesome. You can feel the clean on your face the natural charcoal draws out impurities dirt and oil and then the refreshing peppermint what more do you want. I have struggled with my face and and this bar has exfoliating jojoba beads it has the whole package. I 100% recommend this product BUY IT!!!
I LOVE this. It always leaves my face feeling super clean. I try to alternate with liquid charcoal cleansers but somehow always come back even though bar soaps are not my favorite. The packaging is nice. easy to open. Don't use the bar directly on your face which i have found out can be a little harsh.
I have not tried this product yet, however, I hear that it is wonderful. I struggle a lot with blackheads on my nose and want to try this for myself. The reviews that I have read include a lot about this product being able to shrink pores and to reduce blackheads. I'm will hopefully be trying this product in the near future.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos