BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Marina F.
Denton
I use this product in the morning and night time and have seen a decrease in my blackheads but it hasn't worked well for my acne. I think it's a good price and an easy find but would rather spend my money on a more natural charcoal bar you could find at a flea market that's not artificially shaped and wrapped in plastic.
Kayla C.
Granada Hills, CA
Since I have very sensitive skin. It's hard for me to find a face wash or even a moisturizer! The charcoal feeling in this helps your skin balance out and becomes very smooth, almost like a baby's butt! This also don't make my face dry at all if you are looking for a lightweight moisturizer I would definitely use this one
Presley H.
This product is okay, but I'm not a fan of the tight feeling it gives your skin after you wash it. I also do not see a change in my acne like it claims. I do like the minty fresh smell. Also, the exfoliation beads stay on the bar and do not come off onto your skin.
Jacinda R.
This product was very helpful for me !! It gently exfoliated and after , my skin was very soft and felt nice. At first I was skeptical to buy this product but it definitely met my expectations after using it. My face felt instantly clean after I used the product. My pores are very happy .  I really recommend it 👍🏻
Karyzma L.
This bar lasts for a very long time and when you rub it onto your face it gives a very minty feeling and when washed off it feels very cool on your face! I love this bar and I use it everyday and I seriously see it working
Kelly R.
New Braunfels, TX
I recently purchased this product and I love it for in the shower. I live in south Texas, it is HOT and HUMID! There really is nothing better than getting in the shower and using this bar. It leaves a cool feel on your skin and gets rid of all that nasty sweat and oil from the heat. I highly recommend this product!
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I have purchased and used 3 of these Charcoal Bars from Biore and I love them! I have found that blemishes on my face and body have diminished significantly while using this product and I couldn't be happier considering the main ingredient is a natural one. In my opinion Biore makes great products. I am a fan!
Kevin G.
Tucson, AZ
I honestly have no words to how amazing this bar is it is so awesome. You can feel the clean on your face the natural charcoal draws out impurities dirt and oil and then the refreshing peppermint what more do you want. I have struggled with my face and and this bar has exfoliating jojoba beads it has the whole package. I 100% recommend this product BUY IT!!!
Briza
I LOVE this. It always leaves my face feeling super clean. I try to alternate with liquid charcoal cleansers but somehow always come back even though bar soaps are not my favorite. The packaging is nice. easy to open. Don't use the bar directly on your face which i have found out can be a little harsh.
Holly G.
I have not tried this product yet, however, I hear that it is wonderful. I struggle a lot with blackheads on my nose and want to try this for myself. The reviews that I have read include a lot about this product being able to shrink pores and to reduce blackheads. I'm will hopefully be trying this product in the near future.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?