BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
Pretty good for a facial cleanser. Definitely cleans out my pores but it can be pretty trying so it's not my favorite thing to use in the winter time. But for the price it's not bad. I probably would purchase again
Chantelle F.
Murfreesboro , TN
I am so glad I found this product. It’s amazing the anti aging perfection charcoal has. Plus of you have oily skin like I do then it’s a miracle worker. It most definitely does what it boasts and it smells like peppermint. I love love love this product. Not to mention it last for months and I wash my face twice a day with it. Amazing product.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
I cannot explain how much I LOVE THIS !!!!!!! I originally started with the scrub which is amazing by the way! I saw this on the shelf and deciding to give it a try! After the first use I was hooked! It makes my skin soft, smells amazing, and has really helped my pores and acne! This is in my daily routine 2x day! I will never let go!
tanya m.
This bar really works! it leaves my skin squeaky clean. there is a slight peppermint smell but i wish it was stronger. every time you use this you should moisturize because I feel like it gets rid of all the natural oils in your skin an it leaves it a little dry.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
I love the way this soap makes my skin feel. when you are lathering your face you can feel it working to clean your pores from the tingling. The first time I used it I had a little bit of a break out but continued on, I think the break out was just from the soap drawing the impurities out.

I recommend this! such a great facial cleanser.
Juliet A.
Bronx, NY
Omg. I love, love, looove this bar. I enjoy the fresh scent and invigorating feeling while using this bar. For me this not to harsh and gives me the right amount of clean feeling after use. I am never disappointed and will continue to use.
alyssa t.
Leaves your skin literally squeaky clean, in a refreshing way! I love cleaning my face with this bar. It gently exfoliates and the peppermint slightly tingles and smells refreshing. I definitely believe this will help prevent break outs.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I didn't really find anything special about this soap. It worked well, and the exfoliation felt nice, but I didn't see any drastic results. It didn't leave my skin feeling over dried though, so that's a really good positive about this soap.
Kassandra C.
Tempe, AZ
I've been try this soap for the past 3 weeks and there is nothing bad I cam say about it. I wash my face 2 a day with this bar and it exfoliates nicely. It removes all of the dirt, makeup, oil, and leaves my skin very clean. Next day, I will wake up with very smooth skin.
April R.
I love this stuff . i didn't think it would work because ive tried so many things so clwan out my pores but this charcoal bar works wonders & it leaves the skin feeling so fresh & smells just like peppermint which is my favorite .
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?