BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I had read all the positive reviews in magazines on here and had to try this. I love it! It's my first bar face soap usually i use liquid so it was a little strange at first. It works amazing! I have non perfect skin and when I woke up the next morning after my first use my skin was noticably better. My skin was smooth, not red at all and apears clearer. Still using it and I just love it
Brittany D.
1,054 reviews
I got this soap to help my husband combat the breakouts on his back and arms from sweating all day in his Army uniform. He loves the smell and says it makes his skin feel clean and fresh after his shower, but it hasn't worked very well to help clear up his breakouts.
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
Just purchased this bar a couple of weeks ago and I love it, my skin is normally oily and acne prone, this bar leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. I noticed my pores are smaller, and it can be used on your body too for exfoliating and i would purchase again.
Stefani D.
Bakersfield, CA
I like the reliable exfoliating properties, which scrubs don't always deliver. The bar is a nice addition to my cleansing routine and I've been happy with the results.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
I bought this last week and am in love with it. my face has never felt so smooth. I wasn't expecting these amazing results.mine even name with a coupon for the next bar. I will definitely begetting another from Walmart very soon! you should defiantly try it out!
Heiddi  M.
I highly recommend this for acne treatment I was getting some after birth so I started using this for the acne and it was so amazing make my skin soft after uses it absolutely love it and my acne disappeared
Aerial C.
Petersburg , TN
This is by far in my opinion the best face wash! I have oily skin and I break out sometimes and this face wash has really helped with both problems .. It feels good on my skin and makes it feel smooth when done. It gets a little tingly but it does feel good!
Loulou T.
I used this all summer and it worked wonders. I am prone to acne break outs and this seemed to work great. however, when winter rolled around, the effect of the bar stopped working. Maybe it's just my skin type, or maybe the bar works best in warm climates.
Katie S.
This charcoal bar is awesome. I use it with my clarisonic brush and it leaves my face feeling so clean. This bar helps to clear up and prevent acne breakouts. It is affordable and easy to find.I have purchased it twice so far. It is my best purchase of 2016.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I am pretty pleased with this charcoal bar. It helps exfoliate and leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. The only thing I dislike it that the peppermint in the bar irritates my eyes. It's very affordable; the bar lasts a long time.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?