BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Meredith E.
Harrisonburg
I am very conflicted about this bar- when I use it minimally it works wonders and leaves my skin radiant and off when in conjunction with my other skin care products. However, my skin is fickle and will start breaking out significantly if I use it for a day too long. I've started to just use the bar twice a week and follow up the next evening with a moisturizing and soothing facial mask. I've used it for two months now and don't believe that this product has helped much with my acne, but I will continue using it.
Emily O.
Holland Patnt, NY
So I found this bar to be wayyy too gritty for my face, I wasn't expecting it be exfoliating. However, I've been using it for my body and I love it! I used to get a zit on one of my shoulders maybe once a month but not anymore. I only use it one a week and it keeps my skin feeling nice.
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Absolutely love this bar! I had never tried a charcoal anything and I can't believe I hadn't! It almost instantly makes your face feel so fresh! My fave felt AMAZING after I washed it all off. Highly recomend Bioré Charcoal Bar ☺️ :)
Krystal L.
Edison, NJ
My new favorite facial cleanser. The only thing i don't like is that i don't have a place to keep it to keep it clean lol
It really cleans, it has a minty refreshing feeling and after it looks like i put a primer on.. Really the pores are smaller and my face is glowy and matte.
Erika W.
My current beauty obsession. Use this twice daily for my face to cleanse skin after makeup removing wipes in the morning and at night before bed. It is harder unless it's wet and gets more lathery for a nice clean feeling. It helps with blackheads especially on the nose area.
stefani v.
Wise, VA
I love this product! It is a great price for a good amount of product. It has a very minty smell and feel when you use it. And it leaves your face feeling refreshed and cleansed of all the nasty junk that causes all of those imperfections. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Paige E.
Oceanside, CA
I love this bar, it's helped clear up my face so much! I use it morning and night and it's made a big difference. I was trying so many different types of skin care products and this one beats them all. It really gets in your pores good. Plus it's fairly cheap at Walmart.
Ashley D.
San Diego, CA
Best I've ever tried. This charcoal bar I use in the shower, and it makes miracles. My pores on my nose and surrounding area are really bad and I've tried so many face washes and pore strips that never completed the job correctly. This bar cleans up my pores so when I put my make up, it goes on flawless. Highly recommend.
luree W.
Shasta Lake, CA
Out of the numerous different cleansers I've tried the Biore charcoal bar is my new favorite. You feel the clean feeling as soon as its put on your face. And it feels like there's little beads doing some work. After rinsing it off it was the cleanest feeling I've ever gotten from a cleanser. I would recommend it to everyone.
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
I purchased this product on sale at Ulta. I have used the Biore charcoal strips and the baking soda wash but I was very upset to find how rough this bar is. It scratches the skin and leaves your skin feeling raw and damaged. I would not recommend this to anybody.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?