BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Katelyn L.
Spring, TX
This really cleans the gunk out of your pores. The tea tree oil makes it tingle a little (make sure to keep it away from
Your eyes) and it smells delicious. My fiancé liked the fragrance too. Unfortunately it dried out my sensitive skin after a few weeks of use and I eliminated it from my routine, but I'd recommend it to someone without sensitive skin!
Brianna W.
Sunbury
If you enjoy a deep clean and overall fresh feel i would recommend this. The value varies depending on where you purchase it and if you by it as a single or in a set
Alexandra A.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this facial cleanser. I use twice in the day (morning &a night). It does a great job of not only clearing above but as well as below the surface. I suffer from extremely oily skin and this soap definitely helped. The little charcoal particles are awesome because they help with my acne scars. I also love the minty tingling feeling it leaves afterwards.
Kristin L.
I've heard a lot about charcoal cleansers and decided to give this one a try. I was very pleasantly surprised. It lathers pretty well, but it doesn't make a lot of bubbles like some other soaps do. I use it daily and it leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. It also doesn't strip my skin like some soaps do.
Danielle S.
Houghton Lake, MI
I absolutely loved this bar soap! Used it every night before bed and made a major difference. It was around $6 I believe and lasted several months. It smelled of a minty/menthol aroma that I really like! No chemical smell at all or foul odor. This product left my skin tingling at first(GOOD FEELING) as if it's getting down in your pores and cleaning them all at! Then super soft and refreshing feeling. My go to nightly facial cleaner! Would recommend!
Dawn B.
Detroit, MI
This is my absolute favorite facial cleanser. It deeps cleans into your pores, getting out all the dirt and make up, but it is also excellent at exfoliating, too. I included this in one of my Christmas gifts to my bestie, and she loves it, too! It has a minty scent, and leaves your skin feeling completely refreshed. When you start to lather it up, the lather is dark, and when the lather turns white you know you are done. I use it with Biore' anti-pore toner, and the pore minimizer charcoal mask.
Conceptual M.
Fairview Hts, IL
Absolutely amazing product!! I have been using this product every single morning to wash my face, for over 2 years. The best part is that I'm still using the same bar I bought the first time. It lasts so long and helps to cleanse your face very well. I always feel refreshed and very clean. It wakes me up and I feel ready to begin the day!! The only con I found is that it's a little rough on the skin. It exfoliates well but if you are sensitive, you might not like how it feels on your face and hands.
Bryana C.
Works great!
After a week of using it I saw outstanding results, my only problem with it was how fast it would go because the soap bar would stay a little wet, other than that I would recommend this product to anyone!
I also have very sensitive skin and not once did it make my skin irritated or feel itchy.
Alexandreia S.
I honestly don't use this for acne purposes. It's super scratchy feeling when you rub it on your skin, so I use to to exfoliate mostly. It's also shaped just right to massage the knots out of your shoulders!

If you leave it in the shower it disintegrates in the weirdest way, but lasts a really long time.
Natalie W.
Romeoville, IL
This was my first time to purchase the charcoal bar. I heard about it from a bunch of my friends and they loved it, so I thought hey why not give it a try.
I loved the menthol the cooling factor and that it wasn't coarse on my face. It did leave it feeling dry though. For me though that feeling of dryness is sort of like my skin telling me that it's clean and that the bar is doing its job. I will be purchasing this again!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?