Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I LOVE this product. I got it on a whim the other day. It was very minty and my skin felt so clean. 😍 I have a scrubber that I use to apply the soap and it get ALL of the makeup out of my pores. I have very sensitive skin as well and it does not dry me out. No, it's not the all cure for blackheads BUT it's one heck of a face wash. I highly recommend it.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have a very oily t-zone and this bar really draws out all of the oils in my face. I like to use it with my Olay pro-x spin brush to deeply clean my face- after about 2 minutes my face is rid of oils and I can go in with moisturizer so that my skin isn't so dry. I recommend this product to anyone that has a lot of excess oil!
This product is great for getting excess oils out of your pores and really clarifying your skin. It can be a little over dying at first but just make sure to use a moisturizer after drying your skin. I not try any other clarifying soap, this is awesome stuff at an affordable price and it lasts quite a while.
Great product ! Works for me with my dry skin. I loved how it left my skin feeling afterwords. I buy this product a least once a month. The price was affordable when I got it from Walmart
MY FAVORITE FACE CLEANSER!!I mean it affordable and it works very well with my skin although it's sometimes too dry but, it's alright because I just use my moisturizer(:
I have always struggled to find a facial cleanser that works for me. Ever since I started using the Biore charcoal bar, my skin has been blemish free, my skin tone has evened out, and my face has a radiant glow to it. This product smells very nice and lathers easily. There are small beads in this bar which did an excellent job of exfoliating my skin. This does not leave my face feeling tight and dry like so many other products I've used. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who has ever had a hard time keeping their skin clear.
Finally a deep-pore cleanser bar that doesn't make my skin break-out and leaves it feeling soft all day. It has a great minty smell and doesn't leave a residue feeling on my skin. While I have no complaints about the bar itself, I would say that the packing could be more useful to store the bar in once it's opened. Definitely will buy again!
I love the charcoal bar. It works just as well as the face cleanser. It doesn't irritate the skin. I buy it at Walmart and it's not pricey at all. I would definitely recommended it to others
I have been using this for 4 weeks so far. I had extremely severe acne to the point were i couldn't look in the mirror. 4 weeks ago i decided to try something new and I'm so glad i did. This product cleared my skin up within those 4 weeks. It helps remove makeup and removed all my blackheads. I use this along with a few dabs of benzoyl peroxide on any blemishes. Then the next morning i rinse with cold water and follow up with my clean & clear gel moisturizer. Skin has never been better !!
It has a very nice smell and lasts for a good amount of time. It makes my face clear up if I happen to have a sudden small breakout appear. I love it and keep using it.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos