BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Tara B.
Lyons , GA
I LOVE this product. I got it on a whim the other day. It was very minty and my skin felt so clean. 😍 I have a scrubber that I use to apply the soap and it get ALL of the makeup out of my pores. I have very sensitive skin as well and it does not dry me out. No, it's not the all cure for blackheads BUT it's one heck of a face wash. I highly recommend it.
Maya C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have a very oily t-zone and this bar really draws out all of the oils in my face. I like to use it with my Olay pro-x spin brush to deeply clean my face- after about 2 minutes my face is rid of oils and I can go in with moisturizer so that my skin isn't so dry. I recommend this product to anyone that has a lot of excess oil!
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
This product is great for getting excess oils out of your pores and really clarifying your skin. It can be a little over dying at first but just make sure to use a moisturizer after drying your skin. I not try any other clarifying soap, this is awesome stuff at an affordable price and it lasts quite a while.
Tiara K.
Great product ! Works for me with my dry skin. I loved how it left my skin feeling afterwords. I buy this product a least once a month. The price was affordable when I got it from Walmart
Yesenia H.
pomona
MY FAVORITE FACE CLEANSER!!I mean it affordable and it works very well with my skin although it's sometimes too dry but, it's alright because I just use my moisturizer(:
I have always struggled to find a facial cleanser that works for me. Ever since I started using the Biore charcoal bar, my skin has been blemish free, my skin tone has evened out, and my face has a radiant glow to it. This product smells very nice and lathers easily. There are small beads in this bar which did an excellent job of exfoliating my skin. This does not leave my face feeling tight and dry like so many other products I've used. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who has ever had a hard time keeping their skin clear.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
Finally a deep-pore cleanser bar that doesn't make my skin break-out and leaves it feeling soft all day. It has a great minty smell and doesn't leave a residue feeling on my skin. While I have no complaints about the bar itself, I would say that the packing could be more useful to store the bar in once it's opened. Definitely will buy again!
Vanessa B.
North Bend, OR
I love the charcoal bar. It works just as well as the face cleanser. It doesn't irritate the skin. I buy it at Walmart and it's not pricey at all. I would definitely recommended it to others
Martina O.
I have been using this for 4 weeks so far. I had extremely severe acne to the point were i couldn't look in the mirror. 4 weeks ago i decided to try something new and I'm so glad i did. This product cleared my skin up within those 4 weeks. It helps remove makeup and removed all my blackheads. I use this along with a few dabs of benzoyl peroxide on any blemishes. Then the next morning i rinse with cold water and follow up with my clean & clear gel moisturizer. Skin has never been better !!
Olivia L.
Minnesota
It has a very nice smell and lasts for a good amount of time. It makes my face clear up if I happen to have a sudden small breakout appear. I love it and keep using it.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?