BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Megan  A.
El Paso , TX
So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes.
Tati W.
Love it, it makes my face feel extremely clean and it is great to use for my makeup removal. But of course with my sensitive skin, it felt tight and dry but I'm starting to believe everything makes my face that way.
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL
I started off with the Baking Soda Cleanser and have now included this Charcoal Bar in my routine. Together I feel like I've found the perfect duo! My skin looks and feels better then it has in a while. I caution overuse of the bar though because it can be a bit drying. Also, while I do see less breakouts, minimized oil/pores and fewer blackheads, I wouldn't say that it has completely removed all blackheads from my nose but that's a difficult area to penetrate anyways.
Ariel S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have always been a really big fan of charcoal when it comes to beauty and cleansing. I thoroughly love this charcoal bar. It is easy on the skin and feel refreshing fem the moment you apply it to your skin. When you rinse your skin you can literally feel the dirt leaving your pores. Another great perk is this doesn't dry out your skin, nor does it live your skin feeling oily or unnatural in anyway.
Kelly W.
I'm so impressed with this body. I love the exfoliation it provides and I feel a cooling sensation while using it. Body breakouts have definitely decreased since I started using this.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is such a great product. Normally I'll use a skincare product a few times and never use it again, but I used the whole bar of this up. It feels so refreshing after you've used it and leaves a cool feeling on the skin. It's also great for people with acne because it exfoliates and cleans pore to help relieve acne in a few days. All in all, this is a great product and I highly recommend.
Erin B.
I've used better charcoal bars. I do like this one. Leaves my skin feeling clean but tight. I didn't notice a difference in the appearance of my pores or my blemishes. Would be nice paired with something else.
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
I've been searching for a new cleansing product for my face for month. I've tried many brands, but nothing was working the way I wanted it to. I found a coupon for the Biore Charcoal Bar and decided to try it. I noticed almost immediately that it was different. I'm really happy with the results. Everything about this bar is appealing to me: texture, scent, shape, even the color.
my skin feels soft and clean without the tightness that some cleansers cause. I would highly recommend this product.
Alexis W.
Lawrence, KS
This bar is amazing! I've been using it once a day for a little over 2 weeks now and have already started to see a noticeable difference in the reduction of red spots on my arms, a problem I've had for most of my life. The only negative thing is that it's super drying but if you moisturize right after it doesn't matter. It does have a strong minty smell as well that really helps wake you up in the morning.
Mary D.
I have all my life have had problems with blackhead!! i have really gentle and very temperamental skin! This bar is general enough that I can use it and my skin doesn't freak out! It's gentle enough for every day use! I personally don't use it everyday just because my skin dries up super easily but this bar didn't make me feel any more dry than Normal for me! Cleared up the blackheads on my nose, shoulders, arms without causing any flare ups on my skin or dry me out any more than I am! Great product I always keep this stocked I'm my bathroom!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?