BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Dyanna z.
Oxnard, CA
I'm bi-racial so my skin is temperamental depending on the seasons which is really frustrating. I started using the charcoal bar when it first came out in the late winter when my skin is normally dry and flaky and acne prone. The results were amazing. It didn't dry out my skin or leave me with red blotches it's not harsh to my sensitive skin. Now since its summer my skin is oily and acne prone and super sensitive and yet I'm still using this product and no complaints. My complexion is still clear not flaky and healthy. This is the first product I've used and been happy with since I started having complications with my skin years ago.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
First I want to start off by saying ice struggled with acne quite a bit in bighschool. I was so embarrassed especially breaking out on my chest and shoulders so I never showed my skin. I recently found this beauty bar a few months ago and replaced it as my bath soap for when I shower. I couldn't be happier with my skin because it's so clear now. I feel more confident than ever. It's so refreshing as well. It's invigorating and leaves my skin and pores feeling clean. Absolutely in love!
Kady M.
First off I like how it has a lot of nose stripes in the package. The product it's self is not that great because it doesn't pick up and remove a lot of the dirt on your nose
Cristina R.
Winter Haven
I do not recommend this bar, it makes your skin feel very dry it is not comfortable. It does not help your skin at all. I have a very dry skin. If you have a different type of skin this might help.
Chelsea G.
I liked this charcoal bar well enough but I am not in love with it. Like many others have said in the reviews below me, it just doesn't have that extra kick that makes you feel clean, and it is hard to store without ruining the bar. It does not have a potent perfume, but I am okay with that.

Even though I have these issues, I have noticed a difference in my pores on my nose and cheeks. I will have to try the liquid charcoal soap and compare.
daijah p.
Starkville, MS
I purchased this bar of soap and i was so excited! I have used a couple of other face products. when having sensitive skin its hard to find the right thing for yourself. Biore's charcoal cleanser seemed to be helping control my acne so i would like to say a++. I haven't had a breakout since I started using it. Thank you so much for this miracle in a bar.
Heidi M.
I've only tried it once so I'm not sure how effective it is yet. I give it 3 of 5 because it is definitely drying to the skin after one use. Nice peppermint scent and tingle though. #contest
Sara C.
Sun Valley, NV
I just started trying this bar for about two weeks and so far I am happy. I use it about every other day because I don't want it to dry out my skin.
It smells good and it makes my face feel tingly and then really soft!
Just DO NOT get it in your eyes, its burns...lol. And its very slippery when wet!
I cant yet tell if its a miracle worker, but it seems to draw out the blackheads and it makes my face feel really nice after.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I bought this on a whim the other week when I started to break out and realized I ran out of my Lush 'Dark Angels' exfoliating cleanser. I'm glad I did because I saw results almost immediately! It has a nice light exfoliant and the charcoal really clears up my skin fast. I just use the bar right on my face instead of rubbing it into my hands. If you like the 'Dark Angels' like I do, you'll probably like this too! I did notice it starting to dry out my skin, but it's not a big deal as long as I am really diligent about using a good moisturizer (I have normal skin).
Tia S.
Willow Spring, NC
Well, let's be real about this product it's a soap. At first I listing different pros and cons to thensure product. Then I read mixed reviews about it. Next I went to my closest drugstore and bought the biore pore penetrating charcoal bar and biore baking soda line. So used it for one week, I believe I saw a difference in skin but not quite. I am going to continue to use this product on my oily-acne prone skin.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?