BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Devin M.
It was good, I saw that it clearing my skin up very well and fast. I used it about a week and I could see the differently in my skin. It was getting soft as well.
julia c.
Gervais
Made my face feel raw. It feels tight after rinsing off. I got it at Walmart for about $6 , i believe. I dont recommend at all . Plus smell is real strong of mint.
Molly B.
Mendham
charcoal is my favorite thing but i love this bar. it isn’t perfectly smooth so you really fell it getting your skin clean. i also get a lot of use out of it too
I love this bar so much it keep my pores super clear. Plus there are like bumps in the bar to get my face super clean but if your face is sensitive then this product may not be right for you because it has a strong sent and is kind of scratchy.
Junelle B.
Frisco, TX
I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin.
It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes.
I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer.
Zoey B.
Salt Lake City
Works well at keeping pores clean but you must keep it in its package otherwise it gets moldy and gross. Minty feeling on your face, feels like it's really cleaning out your pores
Venus H.
Port St Lucie, FL
I would definitely advise of those who suffer from back acne or acne on their arms to invest and this product I would not recommend the facial products for thoses with sensitive skin
Paola B.
EL PASO
Guys I think this product is great, but at the same time it doesn't completely clear your sling, so what is so much better if you guys drink a lot of water throughout the week. I love it so much because when you use it more and more, you can feel it a little scratchy, but for me it makes me feel like I am actually getting a deep cleanse. So, I would definitely recommend this because it worked great for my skin.
B
I started using this bar about two weeks ago, and I was kind of broken out. This week my skin is clear. It's a combination of a soothing smell and feel along with the exfoliating beads in it and I love it!
Mandolin S.
This really helps my oily and sensitive skin. It does a great job of cleansing, exfoliating, and making my skin smooth. I have never used a facial cleaner bar that works so well!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?