BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

member-7a66e
I don’t like bar soap, but this feels nice. Exfoliates very well and my face feels very clean after. The shape of the bar is actually very nice, and easy to hold. Sometimes I rub it right on my face to exfoliate and sometimes I lather it in my hands for a more gentle wash.
Gregoria D.
edinburg
I Love this bar! It leaves your face soft and smooth and free from any breakouts 😉 So gentle on your face! And when you buy it it has a 50¢ coupon in the box! So afforadable also! It also lasts long!
Sandra M.
Inglewood, CA
I never had acne or blackheads but after I started working out I started to break out like crazy and couldn't find anything that helped. Then a week ago I bought this charcol bar and I'm in love my face is finally clearing up again. I saw results the first time I used it plus it leaves my face feeling refresh. The only thing I have to point out if you already have dry skin you need to moisturize after washing your face because it can feel a little dry.
LaRondra N.
I've used this product along with others, I'm not sure if it really works at the moment because I'm so busy and be forgetting to use my face products. I be in such a hurry, but I will continue to try and use this product more often.
Tiffani D.
Raeford
The charcoal bar is amazing. All you have to do is get the bar wet and rub it all over your face. It leaves your face soft and clean! It's not a harsh scrub either. I would definitely buy it again.
gwen m.
I really like this product.I use it daily every other morning it makes my face feel clean and fresh like mint is in the product.Its very effective and inexpensive.Keeps my face ance free and fresh.I recommend this for everyone very good for people with sensitive skin.
Raylene A.
West Covina, CA
I love this product so much my skin has never felt so clean, the only downside to this product is that it drys out your skin so if you have dry skin I don't recommend it.
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is my absolute favorite product from
biore! It is amazing. I use it to wash my
Face and i can feel it working deep down in my pores! I recommend this is product to EVERYONE! Please try it!!!! You will not be disappointed !
Taylor P.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I used this bossy bar for about a year. I loved it so much. I showed my mom this product and now she is a huge fan! I purchased mine at Walmart and I was very impressed. I would love to get this again and see some amazing results.
Briann C.
I loved this. Its was so easy to use. You could just use it in the shower and scrub your face and if you get acne on your back you can scrub your back with it i love it
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?