Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I have this bar of charcoal soap and I use it every night and every morning and it leaves my face so Glowing and I've noticed a big difference on my face I don't have many pimples
Before i bought my biore bar i already knew it would be a good product but i was just more so worried because I have sensitive skin. Now I also use the strips and love them! So i had to try this. The way i sue the product is like an off and on thing. I switch between aveeno wash and this. I use this every other day because I get different affects to both washes but the end result is amazing. The charcoal leaves my skin tight at first but after a good 15min my skin turns into butter.......not oily but just very soft and smooth & clean. & I don't have to wory about breakouts or my skin being too sensitive
Love this bar and the feeling after using it. There's this mint like feeling all over your body. It tingles and I like it. Couldn't finish it on account my bf liked it too and started using it
It made my skin radiate. I had soft smooth skin after using. I would definitely recommend to everyone. My skin wasnt dry or oily it was just right. I would definitely use again.
I actually have this in my shower right now- love it. It smells minty almost- but its not a strong smell at all. It works great- love charcoal stuff and this was perfect!
Dries and tightens the skin after wash, but you can feel the cleanliness. Despite the drying, it doesn't feel like its sucking the life out of your skin. Very effective product
I first heard about this product on Harper's bazaar and as long as price was fair, I ordered on amazon. After I used it, I knew that I would re-order this product and I also find for other products of this brand. Works good for pores, but note that this is not scrub, this is just a soap. My advice is to apply the foam on face and leave it for 3-4 minutes, then wash it with wet cheesecloth. There is a warning on the box that says that it can make your skin dried, so, after washing the face, you should apply a moisturizer. I use this product every morning only and works perfect. The only thing is that first you need to clean your pores and I could not find perfect peel mask for it. Notwithstanding, biore soap is must have product for acne propensity skin.
i use this product nightly. It is a gentle cleanser but removes all makeup and oil. Makes my face feel very clean before moisturizing. I will continue to buy this product. The price is very reasonable.
This is a really great product, it lasts SO long! The packaging is what you would expect. It was very effective, a little goes a long way. It's a little harsh but I just use a little moisturizer after.
I love this bar! I've used up two already and these things are huge so they last so much longer than liquid cleaners. It cleans my pores but doesn't strip or over dry my face
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos