BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Shelley N.
Dyer, IN
I am really picky about the products I use on my face and I took a leap of faith by using a charcoal - I had assumed it was going to be to tough for my sensitive skin. I was so wrong! This product made a huge difference- was tough but yet gentle on my sensitive skin. I will definitely buy more!
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
I love charcoal soap and this product isn't a let down st all. I bought it from ulta when they were doing a sale for Biore products. It's not too high priced and last a very long time!
Danielle B.
This is a bar style soap with abrasive pieces embedded inside. I love using this on my body to exfoliate and clear my skin but I avoid my face because it is a little drying. It also has a nice refreshing scent.
Kayla S.
I loved the charcoal bar by Biore! It made my skin feel so soft and clean. It was a great value for this product! I purchased mine at Walmart. It was so easy to use and I felt it really helped my skin. Great packaging also! I like it better in the bottle than the bar just for ease of access.
Denise Z.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
For all my large pore, blackhead prone ladies out there this product is for you! Life can get kinda busy, where I totally forget to keep up with my skin routine. One look in the magnifying mirror has me regretting it. One quick use of this has my pores shrinking and blackheads disappearing.
Mary F.
I actually really like this bar. It feels as if it is really cleaning out the impurities and oils on my face and body. YES! I said body! My skin feels nice and smooth after my shower I do need to put lotion on afterward as it can be drying. I would definitely purchase this product.
Yasmina R.
Tampa . Florida
Me gusta mucho porque me seca el acné y elimina el exceso de grasa que mi piel produce . Mi hijo está en desarrollo y el acné está comenzando y esto le ha ayudado a secar su acné .
Alexis D.
Waxahachie
It feels really nice and I like to use it for my back. It isn't as harsh as you would think and it definitely met my expectations. It was a good value and not to much for the cost.
Ruby A.
Omaha, NE
I have this bar of charcoal soap and I use it every night and every morning and it leaves my face so Glowing  and I've noticed a big difference on my face I don't have many pimples
Morgan F.
Abbeville, LA
This is the best product I have ever used!!!!! It works so good and make my face feel revived and new!!!! I used this product multiple times and it always amazes me how good it works. I will continue to buy this product as long as they keep it on the shelves.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?