Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I am really picky about the products I use on my face and I took a leap of faith by using a charcoal - I had assumed it was going to be to tough for my sensitive skin. I was so wrong! This product made a huge difference- was tough but yet gentle on my sensitive skin. I will definitely buy more!
I love charcoal soap and this product isn't a let down st all. I bought it from ulta when they were doing a sale for Biore products. It's not too high priced and last a very long time!
This is a bar style soap with abrasive pieces embedded inside. I love using this on my body to exfoliate and clear my skin but I avoid my face because it is a little drying. It also has a nice refreshing scent.
I loved the charcoal bar by Biore! It made my skin feel so soft and clean. It was a great value for this product! I purchased mine at Walmart. It was so easy to use and I felt it really helped my skin. Great packaging also! I like it better in the bottle than the bar just for ease of access.
For all my large pore, blackhead prone ladies out there this product is for you! Life can get kinda busy, where I totally forget to keep up with my skin routine. One look in the magnifying mirror has me regretting it. One quick use of this has my pores shrinking and blackheads disappearing.
I actually really like this bar. It feels as if it is really cleaning out the impurities and oils on my face and body. YES! I said body! My skin feels nice and smooth after my shower I do need to put lotion on afterward as it can be drying. I would definitely purchase this product.
Me gusta mucho porque me seca el acné y elimina el exceso de grasa que mi piel produce . Mi hijo está en desarrollo y el acné está comenzando y esto le ha ayudado a secar su acné .
It feels really nice and I like to use it for my back. It isn't as harsh as you would think and it definitely met my expectations. It was a good value and not to much for the cost.
I have this bar of charcoal soap and I use it every night and every morning and it leaves my face so Glowing and I've noticed a big difference on my face I don't have many pimples
This is the best product I have ever used!!!!! It works so good and make my face feel revived and new!!!! I used this product multiple times and it always amazes me how good it works. I will continue to buy this product as long as they keep it on the shelves.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos