Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I absolutely love this soap. It smells good and did reach my expectations it's nice and refreshing and very effective. It is gentle if use as the box recommends. I would recommend to people with oily skin and the price is great!
When I first bought this I was really confused on how to use it, because I was like it's a soap bar what? When I first tried it I fell in love!!! ugh.. Like it worked so well! Great quality! I will definitely be buying again!
THIS IS A GAME CHANGER! My skin transforms almost overnight after washing with this. Black heads have always been my biggest problem but I feel like this really helps bring them to the surface.
I didn't like this product at all.. I mean all it really was, was a bar of soap you used on your face. I seen no changes in my skin at all but that my personal opinion it may work for others..
I’ve always hesitated to try this, because I didn’t know how bar soap would work on my face. This exfoliates so great, and gets deep into my pores to get rid of blackheads. It leaves my skin feeling tight and refreshed. So cheap too!
Obsessed is an understatement!! It's got a gritty texture that is amazing for exfoliating your body and the tea tree that is mixed in leaves such a nice tingly fresh feel! I love this stuff!!!
My go to facial cleansing bar!! It reacts so well with my skin and is one of the main contributors to getting my acne under control. I like the price point and one bar will last me 3+ months.
This cleansing bar is the best I've tried yet! It smells like peppermint and deep cleans pores gently, Leaving my skin extra clean and soft, not dry. Highly recommend
LOVE this bar! The bar I bought from Target had a sample mini bar that I used before the actual product. The mini travel sized bar lasted SO long, I was pretty surprised. If I want an intense exfoliation on some rough spots (blackheads on my nose, especially), I will rub the bar directly in my face. Typically, I scrub it into my Clarisonic brush as my face wash for a nice deep cleanse. It has a great minty, tingly feel and my skin is SO smooth after using it. I use the bar on my back and chest for after workouts to get a deep clean after working out to help prevent breakouts and to exfoliate also.
Absolutely nothing I've found clears up my blackheads as well as this bar! Effective and simple to use, not too expensive, can be easily found in any store, fragrance isn't too heavy and it works wonders for my oily skin!
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos