Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I LIKE THIS A LOT. My night routine usually consists of just simple cream cleanser and water, but after trying this, I look forward to skin care! You rub the bar of charcoal onto your hands and then apply its foam and minuscule exfoliating particles onto your face. Not only do I feel clean, but it also leaves my skin feeling refreshed and definitely not sticky or dried out like many cleansers or exfoliators can.
I have tried everything to not only get rid of some annoying acne but to KEEP the acne away. Charcoal bar is he first thing to do this for me. Not only does it keep acne away, it makes my skin so smooth by gently exfoliating with each use. I have tried everything from medication to rodan fields. This charcoal bar saved my face!!!
Just started using this about 2 weeks ago. Definitely great to use twice a day. Love how cleansed my face feels. Still waiting for pores to shrink, but so far so good. After 4 weeks of use. My pores shrunk and my skin is less bumpy, but now I am getting more noticeable zits. I have stopped using and thrown in trash.
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually use a charcoal cleanser from a bottle, but I thought I'd give this bar a try. I like it for the most part, but the exfoliating beads are sharp and make it so you can't rub the bar directly on your face. I'll stick to my cleanser from a bottle next time.
I use this bar to wash my face and it is so soothing. The charcoal makes your skin feel cool, clean, and dry. It is nicely packaged and meets my expectations. It also did help clear my skin a bit. I really like this brand, and I am looking forward to trying more of their products.
I love this charcoal bar so much. I use this to clean my face every day. It has these little exfoliating beads built into the bar and it feels so good on my skin and makes it look even better! It leaves my face so smooth and you can barely see my pores! Perfect for any skin type.
I bought this primarily to use for my face so I do think it would work better to use on your body. I found it difficult to use, I wasn’t sure if I should rub the soap on my hands or directly on my face. The charcoal portion I love but not the shape of product
Love this product. I've used it so many times. It leaves my skin exfoliated and fresh. Clears up my acne and is great to use before bed to make you feel super clean and refreshed. I've purchased this product many times and will continue to do so.
I love the Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar for it's exfoliating properties. It leaves my face feeling really clean without irritating or dying it. When I use it I feel confident that the charcoal is breaking down any dirt that may be deep in my pores.
I LOVE THIS BAR SOAP! I cannot stop using it! I have purchased about 5 bars now; it’s in my everyday skin care routine so I definitely run out quick! I got my sisters on this product as well! It works wanders in cleaning & exfoliating your skin!
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos