BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Torie M.
I would rather use the liquid pump bottle version of this cleanser but these products are heaven sent. I never had acne until about a year ago, my face suddenly became overtaken by serious adult acne. I washed my face and used treatments but nothing really helped until I tried a sample of this from CVS and was hooked. It makes my face feel tingly and has been gradually making improvements on my skin, I'm very pleased. It can be a little drying (I have combo/dry skin and some eczema) so you do have to be mindful of the frequency you use it but I do morning and night followed by toner then moisturizer and my skin has shown a world of difference and I can feel a huge part is due to using this cleanser! Recommend!
karla c.
at first i wasn't so sure about this product because normally bars tend to dry out my skin but this product is really good and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. it's definitely worth your money.
Katie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use this every day in the shower, very gentle on skin and my acne has definitely died down since I have started using this product. I believe I bought it at ulta. I am very happy with this product!
Stephanie C.
State College, PA
This charcoal cleansing bar is a must have! After a few uses you can visibly see your blackheads minimize. The bar element is also very unique. I think this product is a great value and you can purchase it at your local drug store!
Emily C.
Charleston, WV
Maybe it's me but I feel like this is just gimmicky and I bought into it. It doesn't lather which I personally prefer cleansers to lather. It honestly didn't do much but look like a pebble in my shower.
Deirdre M.
Cleans my face and leaves a clean feeling without drying out my skin.  The only thing is, stay away from the eye area as it makes the eyes burn  (without getting it in your eyes).  But I recommend it.
Dayoung C.
This is good for a drugstore brand but this is not the best when I use this it's a 50/50 chance because sometimes this is like my holy Grail and other times I just want to toss it out but I don't think I will be buying this again
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
When I first found this stuff I knew I had to buy it. It comes in nice packaging, it smells GREAT, and it has met my expectations. I am a first time user, but will be purchasing this product again.
Kelly  A.
This is so nice! Charcoal Is used to clense the face and this cleans it so well!! I feel very refreshed. The packaging is very nice and cute and I think you should try this. It's very effective for me.
Ashley C.
I loved this soap bar! Over the summer I was having bad acne breakouts on my back. I loved this soap! It has a microscrub in the bar and it had a minty sensation. I defiantly would recommend. Made my skin soft and feeling fresh!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?