Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I would rather use the liquid pump bottle version of this cleanser but these products are heaven sent. I never had acne until about a year ago, my face suddenly became overtaken by serious adult acne. I washed my face and used treatments but nothing really helped until I tried a sample of this from CVS and was hooked. It makes my face feel tingly and has been gradually making improvements on my skin, I'm very pleased. It can be a little drying (I have combo/dry skin and some eczema) so you do have to be mindful of the frequency you use it but I do morning and night followed by toner then moisturizer and my skin has shown a world of difference and I can feel a huge part is due to using this cleanser! Recommend!
at first i wasn't so sure about this product because normally bars tend to dry out my skin but this product is really good and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. it's definitely worth your money.
I use this every day in the shower, very gentle on skin and my acne has definitely died down since I have started using this product. I believe I bought it at ulta. I am very happy with this product!
This charcoal cleansing bar is a must have! After a few uses you can visibly see your blackheads minimize. The bar element is also very unique. I think this product is a great value and you can purchase it at your local drug store!
Maybe it's me but I feel like this is just gimmicky and I bought into it. It doesn't lather which I personally prefer cleansers to lather. It honestly didn't do much but look like a pebble in my shower.
Cleans my face and leaves a clean feeling without drying out my skin. The only thing is, stay away from the eye area as it makes the eyes burn (without getting it in your eyes). But I recommend it.
This is good for a drugstore brand but this is not the best when I use this it's a 50/50 chance because sometimes this is like my holy Grail and other times I just want to toss it out but I don't think I will be buying this again
When I first found this stuff I knew I had to buy it. It comes in nice packaging, it smells GREAT, and it has met my expectations. I am a first time user, but will be purchasing this product again.
This is so nice! Charcoal Is used to clense the face and this cleans it so well!! I feel very refreshed. The packaging is very nice and cute and I think you should try this. It's very effective for me.
I loved this soap bar! Over the summer I was having bad acne breakouts on my back. I loved this soap! It has a microscrub in the bar and it had a minty sensation. I defiantly would recommend. Made my skin soft and feeling fresh!
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos