BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Samantha V.
Kyle, TX
!  Helps so much on the face with pore. Not too expensive, purchased at target. Helped a lot with my pore and blackheads. Yes it met my expectations because I have seen it everywhere working for a lot of people and wnated to try. Highly recommend!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I was very intrigued when I first saw this charcoal bar soap on the shelves. I am no stranger to harnessing the skincare benefits charcoal has on my skin, but prior to this product, I had been using gel cleansers and clay masks. I just had to try this!

This soap works really well as a cleanser. Almost too well. It also has menthol so it will cause a bit on a tingling sensation. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin types, or even for everyday use on oily skin types because it left my skin feeling tight, which is usually a sign that it is stripping your skin's moisture barrier. This would be good to use every couple of days, but any more than that would be too harsh on the skin.

That being said, this soap also runs for like $6 or $7 per bar, which is a bit pricey for a bar of soap. Because this was too harsh on my face, I decided to use it on my body, and it didn't last as long as your traditional bar of soap. I liked it better for my body but can't justify spending so much on a bar of soap that I have to replace after a week.
Breanne F.
This is gently on my sensitive skin and enjoy using this product on my shoulders and neck as well, exceeded my expectations. Affordable price and product lasts a long time. I would purchase this product again!
Joana C.
Atlanta
I purchased this product aftee I saw an ad on instagram Ive got to say it did wonders to my nose. My nose is always developing little black heads after I used this product it eliminated all my blackheads I will be puchasing this product again
Hope B.
High Point, NC
This is my very favorite facial cleanser. The charcoal really does get your pores soooo clean that they don't even look present on your skin anymore! My skin has never looked better than when I use this bar!
Dominique C.
Fredericksburg
I love love love this bar it exfoliates my skin beautifully! it is gentle enough for daily use in my opinion. there isn't really a scent to it and my sensitive cheeks love love love its gentle foaming wash!
Georgina M.
Palmdale, CA
I love biore products i use this and there charcol nose strips, but i can only use those once a week and the bar i use ot to wash my face everyday. I like it because most masks that have charcoal are way to ruff to uae on your skin everyday but this bar isnt.
Sav K.
I use this bar every night before bed , usually before I start my skin care routine. I love it ! It keeps my skin feel vibrant and smooth. Minimal blackheads appear with this bad boy in use !! I go through about 2 to 3 bars a month of this .
MazelTov C.
Scarborough , ME
This is my all time favorite soap. I love the exfoliation that is INSIDE of the soap bar! I can't believe how it makes my skin glow and it's definitely good for pre and post shaving to exfoliate the area.
Abby P.
 I use this product in the shower when I'm scrubbing my face it helps with my oily skin.  It's product of your help with blemishes.  I have sensitive skin and it worked great for my sensitive skin. It also left my skin smooth and soft. This product also shrinks my pores and I use it. I would recommend this product and I will buy again.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?