BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Taylor G.
Grant, AL
This charcoal bar left my skin feeling very clean. I usually use it after working out to cleanse my skin of all the sweat and oil. It gets the job done, but I'm just not crazy about the scent. Good product for he price.
Katie S.
This product has a minty smell to it, which makes it more pleasant to use. It did not really have any effects as far as my pores go, but it did leave a nice, smooth feeling to my face. I would not buy this product again since it did not reach my expectations.
Oceanside C.
It works well keeps your skin smooth and takes off excess oil! I like it because I use it in the shower on stubborn areas such as my back acne and it works miracles! Clears my skin up in days if I use regularly like the rest of my everyday shower products !
Shyanne R.
Kansas City
This product is a very affordable body bar. I loved the charcoal part and my skin did feel softer but at the same time it dried it out so I HAD to use moisturizer. it's very gentle on sensitive skin, so it's perfect for the most sensitive people. 7.8/10
Kaitlyn A.
Lansing
It is a very good product to use morning and night , I used this roduct almost everyday and it did the job , my brothers who even had more of a problem with their skin used it as well and found it very helpful
Katie B.
Russellville, AL
This by far is one of my favorite recent purchases that I will continue to use. I purchased mine at Target. The bar lasted forever and I washed my face and let it sit for the remainder of my shower. Highly recommend
Amanda M.
I used this product for 3 days and could tell the difference, IT WORKS WONDERS!! I could not ask for a better product. My face is now perfect, no more nasty oily skin & blackheads, it's the NEW me with a tight, clean younger face.... I'm just IN LOVE...
Taylor B.
Springdale, AR
Love love love! Great for oily and breakout prone skin! One of the only things I can wash my face with that doesn't break me out! Plus it leaves my face feeling sooooo clean. And it's only $6! Well worth every penny!
Nicole P.
Love, love, love!  I love this and love the refreshing feel of my face after I use this!  It does a decent job at removing makeup, not all but a good bit.  My skin likes this and it's only like $6 and it has replaced clinique and dove.  Great product and lasts forever!
Cynthia C.
Seattle
This is one of my all time favorite drugstore face cleansers. It makes your face feel squeaky clean and it really gets all those impurities out. I typically no longer buy face cleansers at drugstores anymore but this is an exception. Highly recommend!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?