Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
This charcoal bar left my skin feeling very clean. I usually use it after working out to cleanse my skin of all the sweat and oil. It gets the job done, but I'm just not crazy about the scent. Good product for he price.
This product has a minty smell to it, which makes it more pleasant to use. It did not really have any effects as far as my pores go, but it did leave a nice, smooth feeling to my face. I would not buy this product again since it did not reach my expectations.
It works well keeps your skin smooth and takes off excess oil! I like it because I use it in the shower on stubborn areas such as my back acne and it works miracles! Clears my skin up in days if I use regularly like the rest of my everyday shower products !
This product is a very affordable body bar. I loved the charcoal part and my skin did feel softer but at the same time it dried it out so I HAD to use moisturizer. it's very gentle on sensitive skin, so it's perfect for the most sensitive people. 7.8/10
It is a very good product to use morning and night , I used this roduct almost everyday and it did the job , my brothers who even had more of a problem with their skin used it as well and found it very helpful
This by far is one of my favorite recent purchases that I will continue to use. I purchased mine at Target. The bar lasted forever and I washed my face and let it sit for the remainder of my shower. Highly recommend
I used this product for 3 days and could tell the difference, IT WORKS WONDERS!! I could not ask for a better product. My face is now perfect, no more nasty oily skin & blackheads, it's the NEW me with a tight, clean younger face.... I'm just IN LOVE...
Love love love! Great for oily and breakout prone skin! One of the only things I can wash my face with that doesn't break me out! Plus it leaves my face feeling sooooo clean. And it's only $6! Well worth every penny!
Love, love, love! I love this and love the refreshing feel of my face after I use this! It does a decent job at removing makeup, not all but a good bit. My skin likes this and it's only like $6 and it has replaced clinique and dove. Great product and lasts forever!
This is one of my all time favorite drugstore face cleansers. It makes your face feel squeaky clean and it really gets all those impurities out. I typically no longer buy face cleansers at drugstores anymore but this is an exception. Highly recommend!
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos