BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Lindsay J.
Has a mint feeling to it, makes your skin feel wonderfully refreshed! It's textured so it scrubs your skin amazingly and makes you feel clean and brand new! It's not too harsh on your skin, absolutely one of my favorite products!
Neda M.
I really like Biore's Charcoal products (I've tried their Charcoal scrub-the one that's white not black) and I liked the way it made my skin feel so clean and perfect. Usually when I wash my face after having make up on--I use my toner to clean up things even more (there's usually a lot of residue and cover up still left after washing my face with my regular cleanser)---but using this charcoal cleansers (both the scrub and the soap) made me not have to use my toner to continue to cleanse my skin (I still did use my toner but I didn't have to use as much and I had such a clean face). The soap gives you a tingling clean feeling and seems to exfoliate a bit too. I want to use it on tough areas that are darkened like under the arms and elbows--I can update ya'll later about that. I think the scrub helped a bit with that---but I want to try to use the soap long term for that.
Lorena A.
this is great for oily skin tbh. i use it everyday 2 times a day and it actually met my expectations and i usually buy it at walmart and its gentle and leaves your skin feeling mousturised and i would definetly recommend to others
Shannon R.
Redding, CA
My favorite exfoliant to use! It has a nice menthol that opens your pores and it's gentle enough to leave suds on your face while you do other things in the shower. I especially love using it on my back and legs to feel exfoliated
kylie d.
groveland
I suffer from severe back acne and hip  acne. Ever since i have begun to use this bar it has made my skin skin so much clearer. When I use the shower, i use this. As i am scrubbing my body i can feel this bar really exfoliating and cleanes those affected areas! i love this bar and would recommend it to anyone
Ashleigh S.
This charcoal is amazing at cleaning the skin and clearing your skin of acne. However, if you have dry skin charcoal is not your best option. Charcoal will make dry skin dryer and make your skin flake or have large dry patches.
Catherine S.
Pharr, TX
Been using for about a month & I’ve seen improvement on clearing my back acne. It gives this chill of a sensation and leaves skin really smooth, but I highly recommend using it along with a back scrub bristle brush for better results.
Meleia M.
Feels very refreshing and makes your skin feel clean. Not super moisturizing but makes my skin feel clean. Good for sensitive skin. I bought it Walmart and thought it was worth the price. I like to use it with my Clarisonic!
Danielle B.
Lugoff, SC
Really mixed feelings on this product. I bought it from target. At first i thought it worked well because I got compliments on my skin... but it was very harsh on my face and my face always felt like I had something on when I didn't. So so on whether I'd buy again.
Alyssa S.
Just tried this for the first time and it's amazing. The smell is so refreshing and it wakes me up in the morning. It also doesn't turn things black, which is nice. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Absolutely LOVE!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?