Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 222 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
Has a mint feeling to it, makes your skin feel wonderfully refreshed! It's textured so it scrubs your skin amazingly and makes you feel clean and brand new! It's not too harsh on your skin, absolutely one of my favorite products!
I really like Biore's Charcoal products (I've tried their Charcoal scrub-the one that's white not black) and I liked the way it made my skin feel so clean and perfect. Usually when I wash my face after having make up on--I use my toner to clean up things even more (there's usually a lot of residue and cover up still left after washing my face with my regular cleanser)---but using this charcoal cleansers (both the scrub and the soap) made me not have to use my toner to continue to cleanse my skin (I still did use my toner but I didn't have to use as much and I had such a clean face). The soap gives you a tingling clean feeling and seems to exfoliate a bit too. I want to use it on tough areas that are darkened like under the arms and elbows--I can update ya'll later about that. I think the scrub helped a bit with that---but I want to try to use the soap long term for that.
this is great for oily skin tbh. i use it everyday 2 times a day and it actually met my expectations and i usually buy it at walmart and its gentle and leaves your skin feeling mousturised and i would definetly recommend to others
My favorite exfoliant to use! It has a nice menthol that opens your pores and it's gentle enough to leave suds on your face while you do other things in the shower. I especially love using it on my back and legs to feel exfoliated
I suffer from severe back acne and hip acne. Ever since i have begun to use this bar it has made my skin skin so much clearer. When I use the shower, i use this. As i am scrubbing my body i can feel this bar really exfoliating and cleanes those affected areas! i love this bar and would recommend it to anyone
This charcoal is amazing at cleaning the skin and clearing your skin of acne. However, if you have dry skin charcoal is not your best option. Charcoal will make dry skin dryer and make your skin flake or have large dry patches.
Been using for about a month & I’ve seen improvement on clearing my back acne. It gives this chill of a sensation and leaves skin really smooth, but I highly recommend using it along with a back scrub bristle brush for better results.
Feels very refreshing and makes your skin feel clean. Not super moisturizing but makes my skin feel clean. Good for sensitive skin. I bought it Walmart and thought it was worth the price. I like to use it with my Clarisonic!
Really mixed feelings on this product. I bought it from target. At first i thought it worked well because I got compliments on my skin... but it was very harsh on my face and my face always felt like I had something on when I didn't. So so on whether I'd buy again.
Just tried this for the first time and it's amazing. The smell is so refreshing and it wakes me up in the morning. It also doesn't turn things black, which is nice. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Absolutely LOVE!
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos