BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Mouna G.
West palm beach
My body felt  so alive after using this soap. It exfoliated my skin and didn't leave that dry feeling some of the others do. I would recommend this . I  purchased mine on amazon along with the Biore face mask. Which also did wonders for me.
Kimberly S.
LOVE THIS. use it everyday in the shower on my face. I apply it to my hands and than run into my face. It works so good to keep my skin clear! Have repurchased this and will continue to do so when this one runs out. They last so long.
Tiffany D.
Gilbert, AZ
The biore charcoal bar has got to be one of my absolute favorite cleansers. I love the way it feels while I'm washing my face but more I love when I've finished and pat dryed my face. The feeling is almost as if I have gotten new skin.
Karra M.
GEORGETOWN, OH
This makes my skin feel baby soft and brand new! I'm still working on my first bar but I love how gentle it is and will defiantly be a repeat customer!!! My skin barely breaks out compared to before I started using it and I highly recommend to others!!
Kimmy D.
Monroe, LA
This cleansing bar dries out and irritates my sensitive facial skin, but it's amazing for exfoliating and cleansing the body. A little pricey, but if you a chance to buy a bar on sale, go for it!
Jyllian O.
The little grooves in this bar definitely helped with making my skin smooth, and soft but also helped take away any makeup that was left over from my day. It's very affordable and quick so why not add it to your daily shower routine!!
Sydney T.
I LOVE this bar. It has completely changed the game of my skin. It is very simple, and thought it wouldn't work at first, but wanted to give it a try. It gets my skin SO CLEAN after a day of makeup and really feel like it has helped heal acne on my skin.
Alex R.
It has a nice cooling feel and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I like that it comes as a bar if soap, I feel like this prevents me from using too much at a time. I use it almost everyday and I've had the bar for a few months now
Amáy❤️ S.
new york
this bar lasted me 3-4 months and it works great! it's very gentle and it leaves your face feeling very refreshed. i think that it's a good price for a bar lasting that long. it works very effectively cleaning your skin and making it feel refreshed! i highly recommend it.
Lorena A.
this is great for oily skin tbh. i use it everyday 2 times a day and it actually met my expectations and i usually buy it at walmart and its gentle and leaves your skin feeling mousturised and i would definetly recommend to others
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?