Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
My body felt so alive after using this soap. It exfoliated my skin and didn't leave that dry feeling some of the others do. I would recommend this . I purchased mine on amazon along with the Biore face mask. Which also did wonders for me.
LOVE THIS. use it everyday in the shower on my face. I apply it to my hands and than run into my face. It works so good to keep my skin clear! Have repurchased this and will continue to do so when this one runs out. They last so long.
The biore charcoal bar has got to be one of my absolute favorite cleansers. I love the way it feels while I'm washing my face but more I love when I've finished and pat dryed my face. The feeling is almost as if I have gotten new skin.
This makes my skin feel baby soft and brand new! I'm still working on my first bar but I love how gentle it is and will defiantly be a repeat customer!!! My skin barely breaks out compared to before I started using it and I highly recommend to others!!
This cleansing bar dries out and irritates my sensitive facial skin, but it's amazing for exfoliating and cleansing the body. A little pricey, but if you a chance to buy a bar on sale, go for it!
The little grooves in this bar definitely helped with making my skin smooth, and soft but also helped take away any makeup that was left over from my day. It's very affordable and quick so why not add it to your daily shower routine!!
I LOVE this bar. It has completely changed the game of my skin. It is very simple, and thought it wouldn't work at first, but wanted to give it a try. It gets my skin SO CLEAN after a day of makeup and really feel like it has helped heal acne on my skin.
It has a nice cooling feel and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I like that it comes as a bar if soap, I feel like this prevents me from using too much at a time. I use it almost everyday and I've had the bar for a few months now
this bar lasted me 3-4 months and it works great! it's very gentle and it leaves your face feeling very refreshed. i think that it's a good price for a bar lasting that long. it works very effectively cleaning your skin and making it feel refreshed! i highly recommend it.
this is great for oily skin tbh. i use it everyday 2 times a day and it actually met my expectations and i usually buy it at walmart and its gentle and leaves your skin feeling mousturised and i would definetly recommend to others
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos