BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Danielle M.
Carnegie, PA
I love this bar! I have been using it for about 2 weeks and I can't say enough good things. I have combo/dry skin and I am acne prone. I had gotten a pimple right before purchasing and it dried it up quickly. I get super dry patches in the winter and those have cleared up! My face is smooth and vibrant.
Makenzie H.
Maple Valley, Washington
I love this product!! I use this soap bar everyday in the shower. It's is very effective. Helps keep my back acne away and clear! I get it at target for a great price! It is gentle on the skin and doesn't leave a smell! I would recommend this to anyone suffering with acne on any part of their body other than the face!
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this bar! I've been using it for a few months now and I'm never going back!! I love the fresh minty smell and the smooth foam it gets when I lather it. My skin feels fresh and tight every time like I just got a facial! My acne has decreased since I started using this too
Ericia W.
Wayne, MI
I bought this bar for my daughter because she has pretty bad acne. I liked the price and the smell was really good. When it came to clearing up her acne it was alright. She used it daily and while she says it made her face feel clean it didn't do much to clear up the acne.
Tiffany M.
My husband and I both decided to use this tonight to clean our faces and see how we liked it. We both will be repurchasing when ours runs out. This left both of our faces so smooth and clarified. I couldn't ask for a better facial cleanser.
Angelica D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I decided to try this for the first time while at ulta. This is a great product. Non invasive and not harsh at all its makes my skin feel great. Just a tip, moisterizer after because it tend to dry out.
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
It's messy. The black soap gets everywhere if you leave it in the shower. It didn't do much for my skin. There are much better charcoal products out there that are similar in price. I would not purchase this again. I would not recommend it.
Keeleigh H.
Sumrall, MS
OH MY GOODNESS THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!!! It will leave your skin feeling so soft and smooth!!! Not pricey at alll!!!! The packaging was very very nice. Met my expectations all the way! There is no room for improvement!!! Loooooooooove!!!
Lisa A.
Beverly Hills
Love the scent (peppermint) and the texture of the bar (it looks like a hot stone). It lathers nicely and leaves skin soft, not sticky and there is no linger scent. Refreshing, prefer to use it on the body in the shower rather than the face.
Rebecca A.
New York
good product, I have a lot of black heads & it's very hard to get rid of . I have tried a lot of products but they have never worked . But a friend had bought me this & my first time using it it went great , barely had any black heads ! Recommend to any one with bad black heads!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?