Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I love this bar! I have been using it for about 2 weeks and I can't say enough good things. I have combo/dry skin and I am acne prone. I had gotten a pimple right before purchasing and it dried it up quickly. I get super dry patches in the winter and those have cleared up! My face is smooth and vibrant.
I love this product!! I use this soap bar everyday in the shower. It's is very effective. Helps keep my back acne away and clear! I get it at target for a great price! It is gentle on the skin and doesn't leave a smell! I would recommend this to anyone suffering with acne on any part of their body other than the face!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this bar! I've been using it for a few months now and I'm never going back!! I love the fresh minty smell and the smooth foam it gets when I lather it. My skin feels fresh and tight every time like I just got a facial! My acne has decreased since I started using this too
I bought this bar for my daughter because she has pretty bad acne. I liked the price and the smell was really good. When it came to clearing up her acne it was alright. She used it daily and while she says it made her face feel clean it didn't do much to clear up the acne.
My husband and I both decided to use this tonight to clean our faces and see how we liked it. We both will be repurchasing when ours runs out. This left both of our faces so smooth and clarified. I couldn't ask for a better facial cleanser.
I decided to try this for the first time while at ulta. This is a great product. Non invasive and not harsh at all its makes my skin feel great. Just a tip, moisterizer after because it tend to dry out.
It's messy. The black soap gets everywhere if you leave it in the shower. It didn't do much for my skin. There are much better charcoal products out there that are similar in price. I would not purchase this again. I would not recommend it.
OH MY GOODNESS THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!!! It will leave your skin feeling so soft and smooth!!! Not pricey at alll!!!! The packaging was very very nice. Met my expectations all the way! There is no room for improvement!!! Loooooooooove!!!
Love the scent (peppermint) and the texture of the bar (it looks like a hot stone). It lathers nicely and leaves skin soft, not sticky and there is no linger scent. Refreshing, prefer to use it on the body in the shower rather than the face.
good product, I have a lot of black heads & it's very hard to get rid of . I have tried a lot of products but they have never worked . But a friend had bought me this & my first time using it it went great , barely had any black heads ! Recommend to any one with bad black heads!
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos