BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Haley B.
i would only recommend using it about once-twice a week because the exfoliation on this is INTENSE. but it is amazing. it feels so tingly and great, definitely does a good job and deep cleansing, and clears break ups fast. did i mention the tingly minty feeling? its great
Makenzee R.
Mesa, AZ
If you can’t afford the more expensive lines of skin care this is a good exfoliating cleanser, especially for oily skin. I use it twice a day morning and night and in a matter of days you’ll see results and weeks your skin will be clear! If your face starts to get too dry though only use it once a day and make sure you are moisturizing! Charcoal can be a bit rough since it’s an exfoliant, if you don’t have very oily skin or if you have sensitive skin.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
This stuff is AMAZING for clogged pores and acne-prone skin. I have had every skin problem in the book and this was so helpful with my blackheads. Of course it didn't get rid of them fully but what face wash is going to do that? It is amazing for the value and I would definitely recommend it for acne prone skin. I used accutane so I don't have acne anymore so I have switched face washes. This will not be good for you if you have dry or sensitive skin.
CONNIE H.
Kissimmee
I use this soap to deep clean my face and remove my makeup and any dirt that accumulates on my face during the day. This has prevented me from having clogged pores and helps my skin breathe and feel totally refreshed.
Sarah W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this product in the past before I switched over to the philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser. I found that it kept my skin very clear but it often times really dried it out. The smell was good and the bar was huge. The Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar was also very inexpensive.
Elizabeth L.
Benton, KY
Since I starting using it I haven't had a lot of break outs like I normally do. It does burn a little bit but not as much as other products. I would highly recommend Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar to anybody who has bad break outs.
🍷 R.
Orlando
This is my go-to face wash product! I have very sensitive skin, it's oily, with HUGE pores on the skin under my eyes so needless to say I get a lot of black heads and build up in that area. The charcole bar (when used with light pressure) exfoliates the skin clearing away if not all then most black heads and dead skin. It leaves the skin looking fresh, shiny, and rejuvenated.
Sarena T.
Portland, OR
This is my holy grail charcoal soap! I came across it at Target years ago and decided to try it and have been using it ever since. It isn't harsh on my skin at all, I can use it on an everyday basis without my skin getting dry and flaky. I use it with Neutrogena's oil free cream acne cleanser 2x a day. It cleans my pores so nicely, makes my skin smooth and perfectly exfoliated.
Demeitra M.
So far I have been using Biore Charcoal Soap for about a year and my face has never felt any better. When you wash it has a fizzy feeling that gets deep into your pores and smells so minty and its not that expensive, very affordable at Target. I did stop using it to see how another product worked (it didn't) so I have to start all over but its a WONDERFUL product
jocelyn l.
Purchased at: Target
This one was probably the most damaging to my skin and I didn't even realize it. I would get constant breakouts and wondered what was causing it. This always left my face really dry and would always get everywhere since I would have to foam it up first. I still have some hyperpigmentation from those pimples and acne and am still trying to get rid of it.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?