Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
Loved this!!! My black heads are on my sides of my nose but they're not bad at all so this is perfect for my black heads cus it takes them off right away! Leaves my nose feeling and looking amazing. And it did meet my expectations and I would buy again!
I love this product for my back and face! I get it at Walmart it has little particles in it witch can hurt the face sometimes but feels amazing or your back! It took my boyfriends back acne away is just a week of using! It's amazing! Plus smells great!
I love this as a quick way to cleanse my face and help with black heads. Feels good on the skin a rough texture but not harsh on the skin. Been using for a few months and I see a difference. Packaging is great. Smells minty and fresh. I would recommend.
I'm embarrased to admit, but I had no idea charcoal bars even existed until recently! After a little research, I decided to try the Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar, and honestly it has changed my life! I have suffered from Keratosis Pilaris (KP) on my legs and thighs, and alittle on my upper arms, for as long as I can remember. I hardly ever wore shorts, even in the Arkansas summer-time b/c it never failed, someone would always point out the "bumps all over my legs." But after exfoliating with the Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar just a couple times, I saw HUGE improvements on my KP, not to mention my skin in general. After using the bar regularly, my KP was almost non-existant! And I wore shorts all summer long :) I LOVE THIS BAR. I love what charcoal does for my skin. I've now started using the Biore charcoal liquid face wash and masks as well. It's a major staple in my everyday routine. Amazing!! Love!! :)
This charcoal bar is my everyday face wash. I use it rain or shine and have for years now. It keeps my face balanced and clean. It is effective in cutting out blackheads. You can purchase it at Rite-Aid. I highly recommend you give this product a try.
It didn't seem to change much for me unfortunately. I used it three times and gave up. Below expectations for the price I paid. I will probably end up giving it away. I am pretty sure I bought this online at Target.com. Packaging was pretty though
This is the first product I've used in a very long time that I actually feel like I'm getting all the makeup and dirt out of my pores. I love the "minty" smell that it has. I would highly recommend this to anyone that has problems with acne.
After years of trying to find anything to help my acne. Including doc scripts...my saving grace is biore charcoal bar. Not the pump only the bar. For some reason it's not as good.
I love this product! It goes on kinda goopy, but eventually warms up your face with a warm and tingly sensation, which is wonderful! I was a pleased customer, and I regularly but this product. The charcoal does what you would expect and deep cleans.
I realllllly love this product because of the scrubby bits in the soap and how clean it leaves my skin feeling. That being said, it is fairly drying and can be harsh for sensitive skin. I really like the menthol scent and use the whole bar on my body, but it definitely isn't for everyone. I prefer black soap to this because it's less intense.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos