BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Ashley M.
I love using this bar to clean my face! Charcoal is one of my favorite cleansers, so this bar does wonders for my face! I like that it has a slight grainy feel because it helps get the dry skin from my face. I will be buying it again, if I ever run out of it!
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I was a little skeptical of this product when I bought it from Kroger, but I have been very happy with its results. I have combination skin and I feel like this does a good job. I would pair it with a good moisturizer, as it tends to dry my skin out a little.
Hannah M.
I love this bar as you washed with it it exfoliate doesn't have a weird smell with it but rather a fresh and clean smell which is a perk all in its own ! It doesn't make you break out too badly as it draws toxins out which makes it more convenient to use. Very gentle so even the people with super sensitive skin can use it it is definitely worth every penny !
Alexis M.
Pasco, WA
Love this bar. Left my face feeling squeaky clean. Felt like it penetrated my pores and really got everything cleaned out. Was able to purchase at target for a cheap price. Met my expectations and I would definitely buy again. Recommending this to my friends.
Sydney W.
This was the most amazing product for my face! Really gets the grime off the skin without stripping it too much. I had high hopes for this bar and it really came through. After two days of use (morning and night) I could see a change in my skin. Also noticed it works the best when it fully dries between uses (not sure what the science behind this is though)
Shanon K.
Every use it makes my skin feel so clean, but it never showed any improvement. It's pretty cheap so it matched the quality. The exfoliant beads were very harsh and caused my skin to rash. cardboard packaging became soggy with water. Not a perfect product.
Bernadette M.
Fort Irwin
I used this when the birth control had ruined my face, it was so bumpy and couldn't be without makeup. After a week of use I noticed a huge difference in my face and after a month my face was finally clearing up. Will never use another product ever again.
Alyssa A.
Great! Use it in the shower every day! It dries the skin out slightly but works! My pores are visibly smaller and the redness has decreased. It's great for anyone with oily skin. Can be a little pricey.
Kate S.
Ohio City, OH
I am so happy I decided to try this product! It has helped my post baby acne and doesn't break the bank! I love how we found it at an area WalMart with no hassles! I will most definitely being buying this product again. It worked wonders! Thank you Biore!
Marina B.
San Diego, CA
Let me tell you. This stuff cleans!! So good! Can't believed I can across this at the drugstore! Super cheap price and super good product. This works better than my CHANEL face wash!! Can't believe it! I would highly reccomended this I will keep buying it.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?