Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 222 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
This was a nice face wash, but I feel like it's a little unsanitary to have it in this bar form. One of my roommates picked it up and thought it was hand soap. Overall, it lasted me a while and it does a nice job of cleaning the face, but it did leave my skin feeling a little dry.
I absolutely love this bar! I wouldn't have expected to like using a bar for my face but I was pleasantly surprised by the experience. It leaves my face feeling cool and clean. There are little beads that do a great job exfoliating my skin. Totally worth it! Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
It felt nice but I didn't really see a big difference in my pores or blackheads. It cleaned my face well, just didn't really deliver in the "pore cleansing" area. The packaging was simple and nice. I might recommend to someone with oily skin because it did help my oily patches.
So good! My hubby has oily skin and I make him use this everyday 2-3 times a day and omg it is so good! His face is not oily looking and Always smells amazing. Worth the buy you will love it I promise! Refreshing face all day is a plus for me. You should give it a try just $4
I'm a sucker for charcoal products! Although this isn't my absolute favorite charcoal bar, it does the trick when I dont have a backup of my specialty bar. It's gentle, almost too gentle compared to what I prefer. But I imagine this would be good for those with sensitive skin.
Left my skin feeling very dry. May work better for somebody with oily skin. The product was too harsh for my soft skin. Purchased at Ulta in store on sale. It was less than five dollars so may be worth a try for those with more oily shiny skin. Would not repurchase for myself.
I used this charcoal bar mostly on my nose area! I have tons of black heads in that area and the size of them reduced after a week of using this product. It is very affordable and isn't harsh on the skin. If you struggle with black heads then I recommend this product for you.
I don't usually buy many Biore products for whatever reason, but I've really been enjoying this charcoal bar. It leaves my face feeling extremely clean and the peppermint scent is very refreshing. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
The Biore charcoal formula is so easy to use on my sensitive skin. I feel clean and refreshed without the burning feeling after. Also, the gentle charcoal cleanser doesn't leave my face looking red and splotchy after using. I would recommend this to all with sensitive skin.
This bar I used verymoney and every night before bed it made me skin feel refreshed and didn't feel like I was stopped away from anything by using the bar , it smelled like pepper mints and you can use the bar to scrub the white heads I still use it today and I can't stop !
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos