BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Katie C.
This was a nice face wash, but I feel like it's a little unsanitary to have it in this bar form. One of my roommates picked it up and thought it was hand soap. Overall, it lasted me a while and it does a nice job of cleaning the face, but it did leave my skin feeling a little dry.
Kari D.
Plainsboro, NJ
I absolutely love this bar! I wouldn't have expected to like using a bar for my face but I was pleasantly surprised by the experience. It leaves my face feeling cool and clean. There are little beads that do a great job exfoliating my skin. Totally worth it! Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Samni W.
Double Spgs, AL
It felt nice but I didn't really see a big difference in my pores or blackheads. It cleaned my face well, just didn't really deliver in the "pore cleansing" area. The packaging was simple and nice. I might recommend to someone with oily skin because it did help my oily patches.
Stephanie C.
So good! My hubby has oily skin and I make him use this everyday 2-3 times a day and omg it is so good! His face is not oily looking and Always smells amazing. Worth the buy you will love it I promise! Refreshing face all day is a plus for me. You should give it a try just $4
Samantha D.
Bryan
I'm a sucker for charcoal products! Although this isn't my absolute favorite charcoal bar, it does the trick when I dont have a backup of my specialty bar. It's gentle, almost too gentle compared to what I prefer. But I imagine this would be good for those with sensitive skin.
Shelby M.
Left my skin feeling very dry. May work better for somebody with oily skin. The product was too harsh for my soft skin. Purchased at Ulta in store on sale. It was less than five dollars so may be worth a try for those with more oily shiny skin. Would not repurchase for myself.
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
I used this charcoal bar mostly on my nose area! I have tons of black heads in that area and the size of them reduced after a week of using this product. It is very affordable and isn't harsh on the skin. If you struggle with black heads then I recommend this product for you.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I don't usually buy many Biore products for whatever reason, but I've really been enjoying this charcoal bar. It leaves my face feeling extremely clean and the peppermint scent is very refreshing. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Ginger H.
Bethany, LA
The Biore charcoal formula is so easy to use on my sensitive skin. I feel clean and refreshed without the burning feeling after. Also, the gentle charcoal cleanser doesn't leave my face looking red and splotchy after using. I would recommend this to all with sensitive skin.
Marivel P.
Rochester ny
This bar I used verymoney and every night before bed it made me skin feel refreshed and didn't feel like I was stopped away from anything by using the bar , it smelled like pepper mints and you can use the bar to scrub the white heads I still use it today and I can't stop !
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?