Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
Great way for keeping my skin refreshed, noticed it had my face feeling exfoliated and fresh! One thing I did not like was that I had to look for a soap bar container, I would not have felt comfortable leaving it on a surface. Maybe that could be their future packaging! Great product tho!
I bought this last night and I'm already in love! I woke up this morning and my face looks so much brighter and healthier. My face felt soooo clean after using it! It is a little drying so I'll probably only use it at night before I apply my nighttime cream but it's still a great product!
I literally love this. I used it everyday when I had it. It really soothed my skin and made it feel amazing. I would get in the shower when it was warm and use it on my face. My best friend originally got it from target but her skin was too sensitive for it. It worked great for me though!
I love the Biore Charcol products! My face is very sensitive and I was not sure how it would work, but it is very gentle and leaves my face feeling clean. I am a repeat user and will continue to buy this product. I love the packaging and how easy it is to use! The price is also great!
This bar was recommended to me by a friend and I am not much of a bar soap person in any aspect but I LOVE this bar! I think it works better/my skin feels cleaner than the Biore charcoal cleanser. It has bumps on one side of the bar that can exfoliate which is nice. Lasts way longer than bottled cleanser! Would recommend to try at least.
I loved using this bar soap! May be a little pricey for some but one bar will last you for forever! And this stuff really has helped my face clear up, I have had such a bad time trying to find products that truly target clearing up break outs and this is a great product to use for that.
AMAZING! I use the bar everyday in the shower. After using my skin feels so refreshing and so cleansed. If definitely gets right into your pores and cleans them out! I will definitely keep repurchasing this product! I have seen such a difference in my skin since I've been using it.
At first I was skeptical to use charcoal products. However Biore's charcoal bar totally changed that!! I felt as though my pores were wiped clean. It was very effective on my skin, and I will be using it again in the future. Highly recommend this for everyone with blackhead issues!
I use this product as a daily cleanser and it's gentle but it's work tough on my skin. My skin always feels like it's had a deep cleanse after each use and it seems to be clearing out my blackheads. Charcoal is such a magical ingredient. I would definitely buy this product again!
It's very gentle. First time I've ever used this product and it was a little disappointing. It didn't work quite as other people had mentioned it. It makes your skin smooth but other than that I would definitely not recommend to buy. If it was a bit more sticky would work better.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos