BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

TOLULOPE A.
Calgary, AB
The best pore cleanser i have used! leaves no oil on my face. no irritation too. not giving all star because it is not fun when it contacts the eye. else, i m just fine with it. gives a cooling effect to the face too
Camélie H.
Fortierville
Jadore ses petite bande. enleve bien les point noir !!! je les achete depuis très longtemps. le prix n'est pas cher non plus sa vaut la peine. qualité prix....
Robyn B.
Biore has done it again! This bar is now part of both my morning and evening face routine. What a huge difference this one product makes. recommend? you bet!
Viviana A.
511-B, SAN JUAN
IT'S THE BEST FACE BAR CLEANSER EVER!!! I'm totally obsessed over it, and my hubby is to. I use this product 2 times a day and my face feels super fresh.
Luz G.
Doral, FL
Awesome product. I love it, I use it every night to clean my skin and remove my make-up. It leaves your face with a fresh and cold sensation. The best!
Faany P.
México, D.F
Llevo medio año usándolo y me han encantado los resultados.
Suelen salirme a cada rato granitos y empecé a usarlo y vi mejoras en mi piel.
¡me encantó!
Gabby R.
Coniston, ON
First couple times I used them, I saw great results but as I kept using the product although I could see imperfections on my nose, not many came out.
Marley W.
This product is a great cleanser for people with clogged pores and acne. It is super gentle on the skin yet cleans so well.
100% would recommend.
Julie B.
london
This product works great, but I do have senstive skin, and I notice my face went slightly red after the first few uses, but after that it was fine!
Tessi A.
Love this as well as the face wash! My skin has definitely improved since using this product. Takes out all the dirt and impurities from your skin!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?