BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Alexandra L.
I was hesitant at first, but this bar really helps to keep a clean face. It also helps with the exfoliation, without being too harsh on the skin. However, it is a little bit hard to thoroughly rinse out if you are not in the shower because of the foam it creates.
Skye D.
Toronto, ON
This product is pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of bared soap because of the feeling the glycerine leaves on my sin. However, this soap makes my skin feel so clean and soft it is definitely worth it. I like the other Charcoal products from this line as well.
Erika D.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
I just started using this product and it's absolutely fabulous! It really scrubs out all the dirt in your pores and leaves you skin feeling clean and refreshed. Plus it has a great peppermint smell. By far my favorite face cleanser.
Shawna R.
Left my face clean and soft. After using for two weeks I've noticed a significant reduction in my cystic acne. I'll be buying this again for sure! I do agree the directions are off, the beads don't come off the bar, so I use it right on my face vs using my hands.
Jennifer W.
Ajax, Ontario
I don't often use to much on my face but I tried this bar and LOVED what it did for my skin.
My face felt much softer and looked more fresh. The look of my pores was greatly diminished and overall my skin looked younger
Rosie S.
I got a sample from biore. The first time I used this, I smelt mint. My skin felt soft, clean & smelling good. There were little grains or something, like sugar, for exfoliating I guess, I don't like that, a bit sharp.
Amber M.
I really love this! It makes my skin feel extremely refreshed and tight. Although i do not believe it has dramatic results - it definitely help those annoying little bumps...
It is also very good value, cheap for what you get. Packing is great, fresh and modern!
Would recommend :)
liz c.
Súper refrescante. Se siente como menta en la cara, tu piel luce bien, me encantaría saber cómo son los resultados con sus complementos, ya que a pesar de dejarte bien la piel y linda, me gustaría ver si te mejora los poros con la gama completa
Vathani I.
Scarborough , ON
I use this bar soap every day and night directly on my face. The microbeads assist the charcoal in removing all of the impurities in my face. Helps clear my breakouts naturally. Would definitely recommend!
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, NL
I love the charcoal bar to help with my stubborn blackheads on my nose. I really feel like this does a great job of cleansing my face and also pulling out the extra oils without making my face overly dry.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?