BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
El jabón tarda un poco en hacer espuma, se sienten granulitos cuando se frota en las manos, la piel se siente fresca cuando se aplica, se ve limpia, deja cierta tirantez. El aroma no es muy agradable
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
I used the stone or pore cleansing soap once a day and although the instructions say it can be used up to twice a day, my mixed skin did not hold up much.Of all the Bioré cleaners, bar soap with natural charcoal was the one that worked the least, since it left my cheeks much more dry than normal. Although it cleans extremely well, perhaps even better than liquid soaps, if they have dry skin I do not recommend them, but if they have oily skin it can be their best ally to combat it and clean pores.
Brooke A.
I have been on the lookout for products to help my boyfriend with pimples on his back. After trialing a range of options (most of which did nothing but made him smell pretty) i came across this soap and WOW.

It took around 1 to 2 weeks to see a difference but the charcoal has definitely worked wonders.

It has a gritty texture for exfoliating and a really nice smell leaving skin squeaky clean without drying out.

I now use it on my face too :)
Rebecca C.
Has really helped the look of my acne actually
I have quite bad cane and this when used regularly has helped alot
Although it can dry out your-skin it is very good and leaves your skin feel tingling good and so fresh
Samantha P.
Prince Albert
Helps with body acne. If your prone to that issue this helps get rid of it. I have multiple bars, I always keep one with me when I go to the gym so I can shower and help prevent body acne
Dakota M.
I LOVE THIS BAR. I was talking to a girl I work with about the pore strips and she told me to try the charcoal ones, well I saw this and decided to give it a shot. its been about a month now and i use it EVERY day, it makes my skin and face feel amazing and refreshed, i can actually feel my pores tighten after use
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,239 reviews
Great product! I lucked out and got this for 6$ on sale, and a 2$ off coupon, so I only paid 4$ for it. I was skeptical at first, because I've tried sooo many products before that just don't work well. But since I was already a fan of Biore, I figured I'd give it a try. It works wonders! It's so nice on your skin. The charcoal is great and peppermint leaves you all tingly and cool. It cleared up my chin in 2 days. I love it! I'd for sure recommend!
jess b.
Paris, ON
Picked this up on my last trip to the States.

Really happy with my results - skin is left feeling, soft, clean and clear.

One of my favourite activities to do right now is hot yoga - I absolutely love how great my skin feels after cleaning it after a class. I have not been able to get my skin to feel like this other than when I took a class, until I tried this bar.

I've now been using it 1-2 times a day everyday and have experience clearer skin, dry patches are no longer there and a brighter completion in general.
Carla S.
Me encantan todos los productos de biore es los urilizo para mi rutina de limpiesa, esta barra la he utilizado todos los dias durante 1 med imedio e notado que ya no esta tan grasosa mi cara y que ya no tan seguido me aalen inperfecciones me encanta como deja mi piel.
ougyiv h.
This worked on my face, over night, it was the best. The biore charcoal soap bar works so good I do highly suggest tomorrow you go out and buy it straight away. All you have to do is wet your face massage the bar into your area of break outs and it will vanish.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?