BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Keeley D.
I get really bad pores on my nose and with consistent use of this it really cleared everything up for me! It took a while and I needed to match it with the right products but it's effective if you're patient
Chandra S.
121 Simpson street menzies
I really like this product..
I was actually sad when it finally run out.
It lasts sooooo long which is good and i feel as though it does really get in and removes alot of the build up on your face.
Kaitlyn H.
mission, BC
I've used this soap for the past several months and I can't say anything bad about it. It has helped cleared up my skin, and leaves it feeling cool and refreshed
Angele G.
Renfrew, CA
It worked great and cleaning my pores and leaving my skin feeling soft and nourished, the only problem I had was that it was so rough that it would hurt my skin and sometimes burn.
Janice W.
Ive never tried anything to do with charcoal until now. Ive been using this product for about 1 week and ive already seen a huge difference. I know this product seems disgusting but trust me, if you have acne skin and large pores like i do, it reduces everything rapidly. Ive been trying to find a miracle product for ages and here it is. It is also soooooo affordable and it lasts a long time. Would recommend this over and over again!
Lucy S.
Sydney, NSW
While I tend to prefer using liquid cleansers in the shower (just because I feel like my face is cleaner afterwards), this certainly does the job well, even though I'm somewhat doubtful about about its pore minimising qualities. It foams up really well and my face always feels smoother after using it. I like the shape as well, which is easy to hold even when your hands are slippery, and I've had the soap for years but I haven't had to repurchase it yet. All around a good buy.
Sharnee S.
Gold Coast
Great product!

Helps clear and rejuvenate my skin. Cheap price and good quality.
Very effective, makes my face feel smooth after every use.

Great product overall.
Sabrina O.
Windsor, ON
Meh.
I got this because I love charcoal based products, and I was intrigued by the connivence of a face wash in a bar form. The first 3-5 times, I loved it. But it slowly got kind go gunky, and as it shrank it become more abrasive that it HURT when using it on my skin. I found it a bit overdoing, but using a moisturizer after using it did the trick. I love charcoal face cleansers, but I feel like this one was just a dud.
Brittany S.
I absolutely fell in love with this product after one use! I picked this up at a Walmart without reading any reviews about it first and thought I would give it a try. I have now been using it almost daily for a month and I don't think I could ever live without it again. This bar deep cleans and left my skin feeling more refreshed than any other product I have ever tried (And there's a lot!). Also, I can tell that this bar will last me a long time, and the product is quite inexpensive. I have already recommended this product to others and will repurchase in the future.
Isabelle T.
Whistler, BC
I got a sample of this bar while buying another Biore product and I have been using it for several weeks now. while the sample was quite small it does not seem to shrink no matter how much I use!

it get the makeup right off and foes not aggravate my skin. I have combo skin and it strips all the oil from my nose area but does not leave the rest of my face feeling dry.

I love this product and would recommend it to those with greasy/combo skin. I can imagine buying a full size though as it would take so much time to go through it all
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?