Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 222 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
the Biore pore penetrating charcoal bar is great for all skin types!! It works with my skin type which is a combination of dry and sensitive. The bar is also super affordable. I'm happy with the results I got from using it, it did everything it was supposed too!
This is amazing charcoal is amazing treatment for my oily skin it cleans all the pores makes your skin shine and controls oil it lets your skin breath it's like life changing its suits me so well I recommend to the people have oily face just use this twice a day
If you have blackheads and larg pores this product does really work but put it only in specific areas because it can dry your skin. I have dry skin so I use it only 2-3 times a month around my nose area. I like it, it does what it's says so I will buy it again.
This is a drugstore gem! My face literally looked more clear and even then it has in years in just a couple uses, I couldn't believe it. It really cleans deep in your pores and draws out all the dirt and oil in your face. I've been using it ever since!
Great product for blackhead and acne pimpless. Very great value for the price. Like an expansive soap. Effective, perfect for acne skin, mixte and oily. I buy it on shoppers drug mart for lower price. I use it for years and I will continue to buy it.
Although Biorè pore strips don't do me any favours at all I have to say this bar soap is really detoxifying and removes impurities along with warm water very well, works very nicely along side a gently exfoliating activated charcoalfacial scrub
I love Biore and this bar is a lovely product to use everyday. It's affordable and it does it's job there's really nothing much to complain about with this product! It is fantastic and would recommend to anyone in need of a good skin care product
I absolutely love this product! I have combination skin, more dry than oily, and after just the first use, I could tell my skin was clearer and looked brighter. I usually have blackheads on my nose and the exfoliation from this bar has cleared them up.
I picked up this product because I heard that charcoal works like a magnet for dirt and that seems to be apparent as my face feels squeaky clean each time I use this bar soap. It can leave the skin abit dry after usage which is why I always follow up with my favourite moisturizer.
Thought this was a good product, made my skin feel very soft, was gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin so would be good for all skin types, I bought it in Superdrug, I think it works well for being a drugstore product!
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos