BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

bethany l.
the Biore pore penetrating charcoal bar is great for all skin types!! It works with my skin type which is a combination of dry and sensitive. The bar is also super affordable. I'm happy with the results I got from using it, it did everything it was supposed too!
SHaheen M.
This is amazing charcoal is amazing treatment for my oily skin it cleans all the pores makes your skin shine and controls oil it lets your skin breath it's like life changing its suits me so well I recommend to the people have oily face just use this twice a day
Enxhi T.
Durres
If you have blackheads and larg pores this product does really work but put it only in specific areas because it can dry your skin. I have dry skin so I use it only 2-3 times a month around my nose area. I like it, it does what it's says so I will buy it again.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
This is a drugstore gem! My face literally looked more clear and even then it has in years in just a couple uses, I couldn't believe it. It really cleans deep in your pores and draws out all the dirt and oil in your face. I've been using it ever since!
Constance C.
Great product for blackhead and acne pimpless. Very great value for the price. Like an expansive soap. Effective, perfect for acne skin, mixte and oily. I buy it on shoppers drug mart for lower price. I use it for years and I will continue to buy it.
Marnie J.
Although Biorè pore strips don't do me any favours at all I have to say this bar soap is really detoxifying and removes impurities along with warm water very well, works very nicely along side a gently exfoliating activated  charcoalfacial scrub
Marissa V.
Sydney
I love Biore and this bar is a lovely product to use everyday. It's affordable and it does it's job there's really nothing much to complain about with this product! It is fantastic and would recommend to anyone in need of a good skin care product
Eva Maria N.
1603 N.W. 79 Ave
I absolutely love this product! I have combination skin, more dry than oily, and after just the first use, I could tell my skin was clearer and looked brighter. I usually have blackheads on my nose and the exfoliation from this bar has cleared them up.
Miarosa F.
I picked up this product because I heard that charcoal works like a magnet for dirt and that seems to be apparent as my face feels squeaky clean each time I use this bar soap. It can leave the skin abit dry after usage which is why I always follow up with my favourite moisturizer.
Anna H.
Thought this was a good product, made my skin feel very soft, was gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin so would be good for all skin types, I bought it in Superdrug, I think it works well for being a drugstore product!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?