BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Jany I.
I like this bar. Didn't give it the 5 stars because I haven't used it for that long yet. However, I like how it makes my skin feel after I use it. I use it in the morning when I'm about to apply my makeup that way my face is clean. It hasn't made me break out or anything but then again I am not prone to breakouts.
Aleksandra R.
I really love this cleansing bar! I've only been using it for about 2 months but I can already tell that my skin is improving! It has little exfoliates inside of it and it takes my dry skin off too! Its soo good and makes my skin glow and feel amazing
Bailey S.
The only charcoal bar that has worked for me! When I had a serious hormone imbalance due to change of prescription this was the only thing to help stop my break outs! Does dry out your face a little, but I like how it makes your skin feel tighter after use and feels great after your done with it + moisturize.
Andrea E.
Grover Beach , CA
The charcoal concept that BIORE is about, I think is amazing. I have used this bar only once. I would not reccomend it for an everyday skin use, however, it work wonders for the body and even better if you have acne on your back. I wouldn't buy it again for my face but defiantly for the stubborn back acne.
Kyra H.
Atlanta
Love this stuff! Use it on my body and face in the showe at night and then use a moisturizer on top. Cleaned up my acne super fast. The packaging is fine, just a box. First time user and I will continue to buy! I recommend this to friends, but this product can dry out your skin if you have a dry skin type.
Kate B.
I love this soap and it keeps my skin to much cleaner and less oily. The only thing that could be bad is if your skin is very dry, then you wouldn't want to use it every day. It's a great soap though, super easy on the skin other than drying it out some.
Kathryn J.
I like this bar a lot. First of all, it lasts for forever and it's very travel friendly. I feel like my skin is very clean after using. Sometimes I even rub the bar on my face as an exfoliant. I will say that this isn't for everyday use. It can definitely dry your skin out. but otherwise, it's great.
Ashley S.
Canton
I have struggled with tiny blackheads for a long time. Not bad enough to need "Acne" products but still annoying. I picked this up hoping for the best. I was not let down. It was super gentle on my skin, did not dry my face out. I loved the smell of it and I noticed my blackheads actually get smaller!
Andi A.
Inverness, FL
❤️I'm on my 3rd bar of this and I absolutely love it. It's a part of my everyday skin car routine. No ouchies like the popularized charcoal masks like the ones on YouTube and instagram. Black head preventing like you would not believe. The tea tree oil sloths my skin and gives me a refreshing tingle.❤️
Emalee D.
Mansfield, OH
I absolutely loved how clean and refreshing this charcoal bar made my face feel. This product was very effective on removing all of the dirt and crap off my face. The value of this product is amazing and it will be one that i recommend to many others that have issues with dirt build up on their face.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?