Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 222 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I like this bar. Didn't give it the 5 stars because I haven't used it for that long yet. However, I like how it makes my skin feel after I use it. I use it in the morning when I'm about to apply my makeup that way my face is clean. It hasn't made me break out or anything but then again I am not prone to breakouts.
I really love this cleansing bar! I've only been using it for about 2 months but I can already tell that my skin is improving! It has little exfoliates inside of it and it takes my dry skin off too! Its soo good and makes my skin glow and feel amazing
The only charcoal bar that has worked for me! When I had a serious hormone imbalance due to change of prescription this was the only thing to help stop my break outs! Does dry out your face a little, but I like how it makes your skin feel tighter after use and feels great after your done with it + moisturize.
The charcoal concept that BIORE is about, I think is amazing. I have used this bar only once. I would not reccomend it for an everyday skin use, however, it work wonders for the body and even better if you have acne on your back. I wouldn't buy it again for my face but defiantly for the stubborn back acne.
Love this stuff! Use it on my body and face in the showe at night and then use a moisturizer on top. Cleaned up my acne super fast. The packaging is fine, just a box. First time user and I will continue to buy! I recommend this to friends, but this product can dry out your skin if you have a dry skin type.
I love this soap and it keeps my skin to much cleaner and less oily. The only thing that could be bad is if your skin is very dry, then you wouldn't want to use it every day. It's a great soap though, super easy on the skin other than drying it out some.
I like this bar a lot. First of all, it lasts for forever and it's very travel friendly. I feel like my skin is very clean after using. Sometimes I even rub the bar on my face as an exfoliant. I will say that this isn't for everyday use. It can definitely dry your skin out. but otherwise, it's great.
I have struggled with tiny blackheads for a long time. Not bad enough to need "Acne" products but still annoying. I picked this up hoping for the best. I was not let down. It was super gentle on my skin, did not dry my face out. I loved the smell of it and I noticed my blackheads actually get smaller!
❤️I'm on my 3rd bar of this and I absolutely love it. It's a part of my everyday skin car routine. No ouchies like the popularized charcoal masks like the ones on YouTube and instagram. Black head preventing like you would not believe. The tea tree oil sloths my skin and gives me a refreshing tingle.❤️
I absolutely loved how clean and refreshing this charcoal bar made my face feel. This product was very effective on removing all of the dirt and crap off my face. The value of this product is amazing and it will be one that i recommend to many others that have issues with dirt build up on their face.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos