BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Stefanny K.
I really like this product. As someone who has sensitive skin, feeling the peppermint actually 'doing' something (I'd describe it as a light tingling- not painful at all though) was the first sign that "Hey, perhaps this product is actually going to work with me" lol. And I was right, it's gentle, but strong enough to cleanse my skin and leave it feeling clean but not tight or dry like some cleansers. I would totally recommend this bar. It also lasts super long. What's not to love?
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
I used to love this bar... but I feel like it does nothing for me. Instead of opting for this chemical-laden bar, I've switched over to LUSH's coalface cleanser.

This is an okay bar if you want something cheap that will last you a long time. Otherwise, pass on this and pick up something chemical-free and all natural (your skin will thank you!).
Alisha D.
Delta, BC
I'm not a bar cleanser kind of gal, but I wanted to give this one a go. At first I found it difficult to lather, but after a couple of days I could get a nice lather. The exfolitants within the bar can be abrasive if used right on the skin, but I really like the gentleness of the cleanser when lathers in the hands. I have used a full bar and will be buying again.
Roudha A.
I used to get breakouts on my back but after a week of using this i started to notice less breakouts. You can find it in any drug store and the entire Biore collection in my opinion is highly affordable.
It works like a charm and I'm not sure if it works for face too. Its very drying which is good for getting rid of unwanted acne.
Soleil A.
It was so good! This cleared my skin almost instantly in a matter of a month! It was great and inexpensive too! It was quite effective in doing its job which was to clear the skin. I have used this soap countless times. One thing they can improve on is definitely the fact that it's pretty messy but it's totally worth it 😌❤️
Sarah M.
Abbotsford , BC
Love this product. This bar will last me months!! Also you can use the bar itself to exfoliate your skin at the same time as washing and cleansing your face!! Since using this I haven't had any break outs or anything if concern!! It's worth a shot to try this. And it will last you months too. Great money saver!
Meriana I.
Edmonton, AB
I love this bar! It is honestly amazing! It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed! I love the lather that you can get with it. I also like how it's so easy to use! I've used it on my face, neck and my body and I'm always left feeling super soft for! after Using this bar my skin feels like it can breathe again!
Pilar P.
I love this product. My skin feels so good and fresh. I recommend this soap to everyone who wants a different experience with his face. This soap is so good that you can get rid of all the black points of your nose.
Briana D.
This product last an incredibly long time making it great bang for your buck! It leaves your skin feeling tingly, clean and fresh with out over drying. simply and easy to use making it convenient and easy to travel with. I would recommend this product to friends and family who have normal to oily skin.
Robyn K.
Love love love this product! It's only my first time buying but has lasted me so long. I will definitely repurchase this. It works amazingly and doesn't have a really strong smell at all. It is gentle on the face which is perfect for my sensitive skin but has crazy results without the harshness.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?