BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
Tengo la piel más propensa a los aceites de cualquier persona que he conocido y para arrancar también tengo la piel extremadamente sensible para la mayoría de los limpiadores faciales secar mi piel para arena de papel o dejar mi cara roja y lastimar. Me encanta este bar de carbón. Deja que mi piel se sienta menta y fría y también se las arregla para limpiar todo el aceite, maquillaje, y no me deja herir o mancha lo que nunca. Es tan asequible, usted no tiene que romper el banco con otros limpiadores de marca para obtener su piel limpia que me encanta. Este material también se aclara y evita romper salidas y mi piel se rompe muy fácilmente. El bar de carbón dura tanto tiempo, he tenido mi actual por meses ahora, lavarme la cara al menos una vez al día, y todavía no estoy ni medio a través del bar. Me encanta estas cosas e incluso tener a mi madre y hermano que lo usa ahora y juran por ella también.
Aleah M.
I’ve only been using this product for 3 days and it’s worked very well on my skin. I’ve noticed that it’s reduced my spots dramatically and I love how refreshed and quite dry it leaves my face once I’ve used it. Because my face is usually so oily it gives me more control over my moisturiser so that during the day my face doesn’t get that oily. My routine is quite simple, I use the soap twice a day (morning and night) with the neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit oil-free moisturiser and e45 in the morning and bio-oil and e45 at night. Now I know these products (the oil and e45) are going to make my face oily but as it’s winter my face needs extra moisture which the e45 is rich in and the bio-oil is used to clear my scars. Now tonight, during my everyday ritual i over-exfoliated my face using the soap and I have red patches everywhere! So when using th soap I would be so careful not to overwork it, all together I would recommend exfoliating like twice and week very lightly cause sh** hurtssssssss so much!!!!!!!
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal BarBioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal BarBio-Oil Specialist MoisturizerE45 Dermatological Cream 125G
Mary C.
Reading, Berkshire
This bar is amazing and a miracle for people like me who got an oily skin and prone to breakout.

This pore penetration charcoal bar is made from natural charcoal and weighing 3.77 OZ.(£4.74) which is not a bad price for what it claims. The surface is a bit rough and it looks like a really big massage hot stone. It claims to exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk for a clearer beautiful skin.

Effects: I use this as a final cleanser after taking off my makeup in the evening. It leaves a squeaky clean skin but not stripped thus it help minimised breakout.

Overall: This is a good product but not suitable to use few times a day as it can be drying.
Kelly Z.
I actually received a sample size bar to try out and one day my hubby had come home from work and asked me if I had anything to wash his face with. He tried this little black bar and absolutely loved it! I had to go out and buy him a full size bar and it is now part of his everyday shower routine. I personally don't mind the bar but I do not recommend it for anyone who has dry to normal skin. You would be surprised how well this thing works at stripping away the oils from your face. I don't use it everyday for this reason. It does leave my skin a little tight and tingly feeling. It does have charcoal bits in it so it is a little abrasive on the skin.
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
A friend of mine recommended the charcoal bar for my acne prone skin, saying it worked wonders for her. Biore's option is also far less expensive than many of the other charcoal bar's I've seen available, so I gave it a shot. I really like the way it makes my skin feel after using, my face feels truly clean but without the super drying feel of regular soap. It still makes it feel a but dry unless you moisturize immediately after though, that's the only drawback.
Katherine M.
St, NL
My ride or die face product is the Biore charcoal pump cleanser, so when I saw this in stores I was pumped to try it. It is a decent size bar of soap, and for some reason I really like the shape of it- it just fits in your hand nicely. I used it on my face, and personally found it wasn't too rough and could get in the corners around my nose nicely. I do still prefer the pump cleanser to this, as I find it gets a bit goey after sitting. I started to reach for it instead for my back, and I find it nice and exfoliating.
Jocelyn M.
I'm extremely sensitive to body wash. And as exfoliating as this bar is, it leaves my skin so soft and not too dry. I rub the bar on the bumpy spots on my arms and legs, and lather in my hands for everywhere else. It burns a little the first few washes, but after that, it feels soothing and cleansing. Within a week, the bumps on my skin disappeared. I use Trader Joe's body moisurizer, and my skin has never been so soft. It even works very well as a face wash, when I just want my face cleaned. It helped my acne clear up.
Holly S.
17 Scott street, Cairns
Only been using this for around 3-4 days so it may be too soon to give a full review but so far I have at least noticed my skin hasn't gotten any worse which is always a good sign that I'm not allergic etc. I'm suffering with quite bad acne currently and saw other reviews that this works wonders. So still need to give it some time, but so far, I enjoy the peppermint scent (it is very strong though I will warn!) and I do feel that is making a difference slowly to the aggression of my acne.
Kally B.
Bristol
I literally cannot live without this! I use in the morning as soon as I wake up, before my skin care routine and last thing at night before I go to bed. I have extremely oily skin and this has changed my skin for the better. Within the first week of using this I noticed a marked improvement in my skin. I no longer get oily throughout the day. I cannot live without this bar of soap now. I would definitely recommend to anyone that suffers with oily skin.
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
I often get breakouts around my chest and shoulder area and no products really help and usually they make it worse so I thought I would give this a go and it has made such a difference! It hasn't completely stopped them but they've cleared up so much and it's been so much better for my skin than anything else! The price is awesome and it lasts really well like normal soap bars! I'll be buying about a million more soon 😂
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?