BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Nicole R.
Colorado Springs
Refreshing and works amazing without drying my skin out. The bar lasts forever, and I use it daily. Makes my blackheads disappear and that's what I love about it. Not expensive and well worth the buy. Totally recommend getting this product.
natalyaa M.
Amarillo
Purchased at: Walmart
This will lift your face after using immediately, I have acne growing on my chin, due to weather and this has been an amazing guide.
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
Pros: Your skin will feel very cleansed and fresh following the use of this bar. I feel like it get the job done without too much abrasion.
Cons: The formula is very dry, so make sure to moisturize following. The bar also doesn't last very long and can be messy compared to the liquid cleanser.
Kristen B.
Purchased at: CVS
I have very sensitve and I have both acne this helped to clear some of that up while leaving my skin soft and smooth. I really love this and would reccommend to anyone.
Brooke W.
This cleansing bar is one of my favorites! It lasts for a longgg time, is very affordable, and keeps my skin clean and clear. It even has a surprisingly minty smell to it, which is nice. It is one of my favorite face washes or face bars that I have used and I will continue to repurchase.
Vanessa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this charcoal bar. After you wash your face with it, it makes it feel amazing ! It worked well :)
Carolyn P.
Nesmith, SC
I brought this on clearance and my daughter and i uses it. I use it 2 times a week. Really dont have any cons. would i buy it again yes.
Ruthy G.
Doral, FL
This one is an excellent soap and leaves the skin you as very fresh air I like much you as very fresh air I like much you leave it yourself to dry and withdraw of it it does not leave the dry skin you is very economic and I like much
Deepmala S.
Alberta
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar

I first used this product at a friends house and it felt amazing. It helped clean out my pores and it reduced redness and size of existing acne on my face.

I went ahead and bought myself one however I noticed with continued use it can really dry out your skin and cause flakiness. Although my acne was clearing up, the dryness wasnt a good effect.

I limited my use to once a week and paired it with some amazing home made face masks and moisturizers and so far that solution has worked! So if anyone is looking at using the Biore Charcoal Bar make sure to not overuse and pair up with a effective moisturizer. ❤
Dakota T.
I lovee love this product its my favourite for black heads it scrubs just enough to get everything out of my face but doesnt hurt my skin and isnt rough at all, it is powerful so i use a really great moisturizer afterwards i suggest it to everyone
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?