Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
Not good for acne prone skin. This broke my face and body out so bad. I can't figure out why it caused a breakout but I haven't had this much trouble with other charcoal products. Be careful when using.
ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE! Bought at my local target and it worked wonders. Very effective and got rid of any dirt and impurities left behind. Amazing quality for only $5 or $6. I didn't have any expectations for it my first time using it but it blew me away. Will definitely be buying my fourth one soon! Definitely recommend to everyone!
i recently been getting black heads around my nose area so i went to cvs to find one of he charcoal masks everyone been going crazy over, i purchased the bore pore mask to be put on my nose and as soon as i ripped it off i noticed most of my black heads gone but the next day that area was so irritated, i didn't like it at all
Nice exfoliating feel and scent! My skin felt clean and soft after using. I wish that the packaging included a case to hold it in but for the price, it was a good value. It met my expectations as something I've never tried before. I don't know if I would buy the bar again, but possibly some of the other charcoal products
It's alright. I think it's doing good things for my skin, but it leaves such a terrible texture behind on my skin after rinsing. It feels like when you use cheap bar soap from a hotel or something. I'm still giving it a chance as I have oil prone skin and would like to see that improve, but the residue is very off-putting.
I've been using this product for about a month and as to the results I am truly impressed. My skin is very sensitive and I get lots of acne. By using this product it helped me a lot and would really recommend this for anyone with severe acne. I bought this product at target but you can get it any pharmacy or supermarket.
Honestly this product saved my skin, I had a bunch of pimples on my forehead and I couldn't find a way to get rid of them but once I tried this it's like by the second wash you can notice a difference. It's very gentle on the skin and my favorite part is that once you wash it off it feels very fresh and almost like minty on the skin. Absolutely am going to keep buying this
The charcoal bar has a nice texture and it's not super slippery once it gets wet. The only thing is that it is suppose to help get rid of blackheads and it did not do that for me it was very soothing on the skin though; so if your looking for something that is soft and soothing for the skin I would recommend this bar.
This is a wonderful skin treatment!!! Great for little pimples or blackheads. I use it everyday in the shower and absolutely love the results. It is a soap bar with rigid tiny bumps in the sides. It's one of those products where you feel the coolness and can tell it's working while you wash your face. Great product
I usually dont like bar soap at all for anything but I used this while visiting my friend without an alternative and was pleasantly surprised.. It took off my make up and left my skin with almost no residue (NOT what I expect from any bar soap) and managed to get most of my make up off. Cheers to you charcoal bar
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos