BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Dusti M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Not good for acne prone skin. This broke my face and body out so bad. I can't figure out why it caused a breakout but I haven't had this much trouble with other charcoal products. Be careful when using.
Tori H.
Ohio
ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE! Bought at my local target and it worked wonders. Very effective and got rid of any dirt and impurities left behind. Amazing quality for only $5 or $6. I didn't have any expectations for it my first time using it but it blew me away. Will definitely be buying my fourth one soon! Definitely recommend to everyone!
Michelle S.
Boca Raton, FL
i recently been getting black heads around my nose area so i went to cvs to find one of he charcoal masks everyone been going crazy over, i purchased the bore pore mask to be put on my nose and as soon as i ripped it off i noticed most of my black heads gone but the next day that area was so irritated, i didn't like it at all
Jessica J.
West olive , Mi
 Nice exfoliating feel and scent! My skin felt clean and soft after using. I wish that the packaging included a case to hold it in but for the price, it was a good value. It met my expectations as something I've never tried before. I don't know if I would buy the bar again, but possibly some of the other charcoal products
Nicole S.
Birmingham, AL
It's alright. I think it's doing good things for my skin, but it leaves such a terrible texture behind on my skin after rinsing. It feels like when you use cheap bar soap from a hotel or something. I'm still giving it a chance as I have oil prone skin and would like to see that improve, but the residue is very off-putting.
Neishaliz C.
Palm Bay, FL
I've been using this product for about a month and as to the results I am truly impressed. My skin is very sensitive and I get lots of acne. By using this product it helped me a lot and would really recommend this for anyone with severe acne. I bought this product at target but you can get it any pharmacy or supermarket.
Kyn L.
San Diego
Honestly this product saved my skin, I had a bunch of pimples on my forehead and I couldn't find a way to get rid of them but once I tried this it's like by the second wash you can notice a difference. It's very gentle on the skin and my favorite part is that once you wash it off it feels very fresh and almost like minty on the skin. Absolutely am going to keep buying this
Kayla W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The charcoal bar has a nice texture and it's not super slippery once it gets wet. The only thing is that it is suppose to help get rid of blackheads and it did not do that for me it was very soothing on the skin though; so if your looking for something that is soft and soothing for the skin I would recommend this bar.
Chloe S.
Valley stream, NY
This is a wonderful skin treatment!!! Great for little pimples or blackheads. I use it everyday in the shower and absolutely love the results. It is a soap bar with rigid tiny bumps in the sides. It's one of those products where you feel the coolness and can tell it's working while you wash your face. Great product
Lindsay R.
Washington, DC
I usually dont like bar soap at all for anything but I used this while visiting my friend without an alternative and was pleasantly surprised.. It took off my make up and left my skin with almost no residue (NOT what I expect from any bar soap) and managed to get most of my make up off. Cheers to you charcoal bar
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?