Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
This cleared my acne up in a day! I bought the last one on the shelf! It was very intense and minty and you had to be sure not to over scrub or else your face would be super dry. I have super oily skin that is acne prone and this really cleared it up.
I absolutely love this product! It works great at getting rid of all of my acne, blemishes, and dark spots! The only problem that I have with it is that since it is in a bar form I'm always scared to just leave it out on my sink or bathtub because if the risk of bacteria. But besides that I love this product and would recommend it to friends.
I used this for about 2 months 1-2 times a day. I have large pours and black heads, so I was eager to use something that I heard great things about. Unfortunately I did not notice any improvements to my skin. As a mater of fact, I noticed some dryness around my cheeks for some time. I would need to use other products to keep my skin hydrated.
I really enjoy soaps, scrubs, and facial cleansers that have a charcoal base to it. The charcoal really seems to pull out all the dirt and oil very well and leaves my skin feeling cool and tingly, just very refreshing. Very different than your typical flowery smelling soaps and body washes. Love it.
I am in love with the bar soap, it gives you deep clean and it is gentle to the skin. It is good for all skin types. After you this product I notice how my skin feels soft and smooth. I normally purchase it at Walmart,it worth the penny. Would be recommending it.
This is a have to have product in my shower. I use this body bar every night. I love the way it smells. I gave four starts because I think it's too expensive for such a small bar but it last two weeks. I love the feeling it gives after you're done washing. It's not the usual body bar squeaky clean feeling. It's a cooling and smooth feeling.
I bought this on a whim walking down the isle, and it's a little rough so I lather then use on my face, neck, and chest rather than using directly on my body. I have to say from the minty smell to the difference I have seen in my pores/skin I LOVE this product and it will definitely be a part of the my every day routines from here on out.
This is an ok product I would recommend it if you have a problem with black heads. It's helped me get rid of some black heads and it even helped me with my acne so it helps clean your skin. The only thing is it's a bit harsh because my skin is sensitive but it's not something I can't tolerate. Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
I swear by this product!! I struggled with severe acne for years. I had tried every single kit, spot treatment, cream, mask, etc. I purchased this product and with continued use my skin has been clear ever since. I still use this product twice a day and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a really good skincare product.
Not good for acne prone skin. This broke my face and body out so bad. I can't figure out why it caused a breakout but I haven't had this much trouble with other charcoal products. Be careful when using.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos