BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
This cleared my acne up in a day! I bought the last one on the shelf! It was very intense and minty and you had to be sure not to over scrub or else your face would be super dry. I have super oily skin that is acne prone and this really cleared it up.
Dakotah R.
I absolutely love this product! It works great at getting rid of all of my acne, blemishes, and dark spots! The only problem that I have with it is that since it is in a bar form I'm always scared to just leave it out on my sink or bathtub because if the risk of bacteria. But besides that I love this product and would recommend it to friends.
Kaylee H.
Fresno, CA
I used this for about 2 months 1-2 times a day. I have large pours and black heads, so I was eager to use something that I heard great things about.  Unfortunately I did not notice any improvements to my skin. As a mater of fact, I noticed some dryness around my cheeks for some time. I would need to use other products to keep my skin hydrated.
Sarah S.
I really enjoy soaps, scrubs, and facial cleansers that have a charcoal base to it. The charcoal really seems to pull out all the dirt and oil very well and leaves my skin feeling cool and tingly, just very refreshing. Very different than your typical flowery smelling soaps and body washes. Love it.
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am in love with the bar soap, it gives you deep clean and it is gentle to the skin. It is good for all skin types. After you this product I notice how my skin feels soft and smooth. I normally purchase it at Walmart,it worth the penny. Would be recommending it.
Chasity B.
Nashville , TN
This is a have to have product in my shower. I use this body bar every night. I love the way it smells. I gave four starts because I think it's too expensive for such a small bar but it last two weeks. I love the feeling it gives after you're done washing. It's not the usual body bar squeaky clean feeling. It's a cooling and smooth feeling.
Haley H.
South Shore
I bought this on a whim walking down the isle, and it's a little rough so I lather then use on my face, neck, and chest rather than using directly on my body. I have to say from the minty smell to the difference I have seen in my pores/skin I LOVE this product and it will definitely be a part of the my every day routines from here on out.
Mal G.
Omaha
This is an ok product I would recommend it if you have a problem with black heads. It's helped me get rid of some black heads and it even helped me with my acne so it helps clean your skin. The only thing is it's a bit harsh because my skin is sensitive but it's not something I can't tolerate. Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Samantha L.
United states
I swear by this product!! I struggled with severe acne for years. I had tried every single kit, spot treatment, cream, mask, etc. I purchased this product and with continued use my skin has been clear ever since. I still use this product twice a day and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a really good skincare product.
Dusti M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Not good for acne prone skin. This broke my face and body out so bad. I can't figure out why it caused a breakout but I haven't had this much trouble with other charcoal products. Be careful when using.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?