BY BIORÉ #56 in Bar Soap

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

• I just started to use this product a couple days ago and it kind...3 Answers
  • Does it help shrink your pores ?1 Answers
  • always wanted to try this, i have combination skin and was wonder...1 Answers
Sara T.
Dumfries, VA
This is the only thing I use anymore to wash my face!  All too often I will try a product and even if I like it, I"ll try something new that has come out to see how it works...with this product there is no more of that!  I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.  I love how it exfoliates and it keeps breakouts at bay.  It has a nice minty scent AND it last FOREVER!  When I'm out I just grab this bar at Target and I'm on my way.  No more seeing if there is anything better...THIS is IT!
Kenzee R.
If you can’t afford the more expensive lines of skin care this is a good exfoliating cleanser, especially for oily skin. I use it twice a day morning and night and in a matter of days you’ll see results and weeks your skin will be clear! If your face starts to get too dry though only use it once a day and make sure you are moisturizing! Charcoal can be a bit rough since it’s an exfoliant, if you don’t have very oily skin or if you have sensitive skin.
🍷 R.
This is my go-to face wash product! I have very sensitive skin, it's oily, with HUGE pores on the skin under my eyes so needless to say I get a lot of black heads and build up in that area. The charcole bar (when used with light pressure) exfoliates the skin clearing away if not all then most black heads and dead skin. It leaves the skin looking fresh, shiny, and rejuvenated.
Autumn H.
This thing last forever!!! It's not perfect, but this bar has really helped me with my face and body acne. It feels really good when you wash with this bar. Your skin actually feels clean after you use it and it really helps with acne and scars. Also it washes hair dye from your forehead if you're a box-dyed kinda girl 😉
Tristyn R.
Hueytown, AL
I love this face cleansing bar! It works amazing and you can actually feel it working. It smells great and is at a good price. Its helped clear up my acne a lot. I highly recommend this if you need a good face cleanser☺️ (my bar is already been used several times. It is originally solid black)
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
This bar clears my face up so fast.

The only thing is, you HAVE to make sure you don't forget a moisturizer afterwards, or you will have dry flaky skin. I have combination skin with a oily T-zone. This bar makes my skin feel so clean. Its a great makeup remover. It leaves my face feeling cool, soft, and refreshed. It has a very exfoliating grainy feel. If you have sensitive skin it could feel a bit scratchy. It smells almost like a sweet mint. It is worth the price you pay seeing that it’s not very expensive. I will buy again.
A l.
Fairview Hts, IL
Absolutely amazing product!! I have been using this product every single morning to wash my face, for over 2 years. The best part is that I'm still using the same bar I bought the first time. It lasts so long and helps to cleanse your face very well. I always feel refreshed and very clean. It wakes me up and I feel ready to begin the day!! The only con I found is that it's a little rough on the skin. It exfoliates well but if you are sensitive, you might not like how it feels on your face and hands.
Lindsay J.
Has a mint feeling to it, makes your skin feel wonderfully refreshed! It's textured so it scrubs your skin amazingly and makes you feel clean and brand new! It's not too harsh on your skin, absolutely one of my favorite products!
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this charcoal soap! It's gentle enough for use on face and body. Very deep cleansing and exfoliating as promised. Worth the price and long lasting for at least 2 half weeks. My pores are non existent,my skin is smooth and polished. I love the tingling feeling of clean from the nourishing perppermint extract. I also use the gel face cleanser for day cleansing. Perfect for acne prone skin in any season. I like this brand transitioning to colder weather.
Meredith E.
I am very conflicted about this bar- when I use it minimally it works wonders and leaves my skin radiant and off when in conjunction with my other skin care products. However, my skin is fickle and will start breaking out significantly if I use it for a day too long. I've started to just use the bar twice a week and follow up the next evening with a moisturizing and soothing facial mask. I've used it for two months now and don't believe that this product has helped much with my acne, but I will continue using it.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?