BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.

• I just started to use this product a couple days ago and it kind...3 Answers
  • Does it help shrink your pores ?1 Answers
  • always wanted to try this, i have combination skin and was wonder...1 Answers
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this bar, I use it once a day along with my Doterra HD Clear routine (I was my face once in the morning and once at night, Ill use this in the shower and then the foaming cleanser that comes in the Doterra HD Clear when I wash my face in the sink). I dont think its anything life changing but I love the minty scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling cool and clean. This bar lasts a LONG time, I usually only have to buy it once a year if that. I didn't realize until picking up a new one today it suggested even using on your body, I'm going to give it a try on my chest and back since I've been getting a few breakouts now and then.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Review for: Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar, 3.77 Ounce
This bar clears my face up so fast.

The only thing is, you HAVE to make sure you don't forget a moisturizer afterwards, or you will have dry flaky skin. I have combination skin with a oily T-zone. This bar makes my skin feel so clean. Its a great makeup remover. It leaves my face feeling cool, soft, and refreshed. It has a very exfoliating grainy feel. If you have sensitive skin it could feel a bit scratchy. It smells almost like a sweet mint. It is worth the price you pay seeing that it’s not very expensive. I will buy again.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar, 3.77 Ounce
When I first started using this soap I really liked it. I use it at the end of the day as a face cleanser and when I shower on my back to exfoliate since I get small pimples. The soap is a little rough if you apply directly onto your face so I like to lather it on my hand then apply to my face. It is a little drying so if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for oily to normal skin ! It clears pores and refines them while clarifying skin. It may be too harsh and make the skin dry if you're already a person with dry skin. It's a really great value for the quality of the product and mattified and softened my skin. I wouldn't recommend putting the bar directly on the face because it has little hard particles in it the doesn't transfer to the face if you use your hand, a soft rag or face sponge.
Dani M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this bar soap! Used it every night before bed and made a major difference. It was around $6 I believe and lasted several months. It smelled of a minty/menthol aroma that I really like! No chemical smell at all or foul odor. This product left my skin tingling at first(GOOD FEELING) as if it's getting down in your pores and cleaning them all at! Then super soft and refreshing feeling. My go to nightly facial cleaner! Would recommend!
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this charcoal soap! It's gentle enough for use on face and body. Very deep cleansing and exfoliating as promised. Worth the price and long lasting for at least 2 half weeks. My pores are non existent,my skin is smooth and polished. I love the tingling feeling of clean from the nourishing perppermint extract. I also use the gel face cleanser for day cleansing. Perfect for acne prone skin in any season. I like this brand transitioning to colder weather.
Brianna L.
Worcester
This product helped at the time I was using it, but my skin got used to it fast and started irritating my skin. Besides that, it helped my acne and kept my skin super soft. [product:bioré-pore-penetrating-charcoal-bar]
Meredith E.
Harrisonburg
I am very conflicted about this bar- when I use it minimally it works wonders and leaves my skin radiant and off when in conjunction with my other skin care products. However, my skin is fickle and will start breaking out significantly if I use it for a day too long. I've started to just use the bar twice a week and follow up the next evening with a moisturizing and soothing facial mask. I've used it for two months now and don't believe that this product has helped much with my acne, but I will continue using it.
Chantelle F.
Murfreesboro , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so glad I found this product. It’s amazing the anti aging perfection charcoal has. Plus of you have oily skin like I do then it’s a miracle worker. It most definitely does what it boasts and it smells like peppermint. I love love love this product. Not to mention it last for months and I wash my face twice a day with it. Amazing product.
christine M.
I really didn’t see any difference to my pores or blackheads while using this product. In face, it made my face feel even dirtier. It has a minty smell, which really over dried my skin, and not to mention pieces of what I guess is charcoal, which after a while of use makes the soap bar feel like a rock. I recommend using a gentler soap if you have sensitive skin, because this one is way too harsh.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?