BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
If I'm being honest I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I just purchased it today and after trying it out I don't regret the decision for a single second. For the most part the products I have tried out which claim to clear out pores never deliver, this one on the other hand did. It works just like a normal bar of soap and it's pretty easy to put on the skin. once I massaged it gently into my face and nose I began to rinse it off. One of the things I noticed is that it takes a bit of effort to wash it out. It has a interesting texture not quite slimy but different from a usual soap ( not unpleasant) especially if you are using your hands. However, once the rest of the soap is washed off and dried (be careful about your eyes, I got some in and because of the minty essence it was a bit difficult to open up) my skin felt so refreshed! With the added mint it felt cool in a good way. My pores, surprisingly enough did look a lot cleaner then before ( I also rubbed the soap in really well on my nose just to make sure it gets in there) Afterwards, it looked really clean (they looked tighter (washed with cold water to close them up) and it had that clean nose shine XD I followed with a moisturiser which I do after any face wash but for the most part it was moisturizing in and of itself. I'll continue using it and track the results but I am really happy with the product and would definitely recommend! Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Sara T.
Dumfries, VA
This is the only thing I use anymore to wash my face!  All too often I will try a product and even if I like it, I"ll try something new that has come out to see how it works...with this product there is no more of that!  I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.  I love how it exfoliates and it keeps breakouts at bay.  It has a nice minty scent AND it last FOREVER!  When I'm out I just grab this bar at Target and I'm on my way.  No more seeing if there is anything better...THIS is IT!
Keesha W.
I am OBSESSED with this product. My face randomly started breaking out of nowhere, and it was really really bad. I had huge places on my face and it looked awful. I purchased this, and after three days my face was completely cleared up! It smells good, you can feel it working! It’s truly my favorite!
Talia L.
Lakewood, OH
I exclusively use Biore charcoal products as a cleanser. I have a relatively low-maintenance skincare routine and I try to keep it as natural as possible so I usually opt for charcoal based cleansers. I absolutely love this product. It keeps my oily skin regulated without drying it out and it really helps clean my pores. Will always purchase this again!
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
I have been using the last few days and I must say I love it😍 you can feel it working and cleaning out your pores! My pores definitely don’t hide so it’s nice to have a product that really gets in there and cleans my skin!
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I wanted to switch up the cleanser I used in the shower and I'm really glad I found this little bar of magic! I use this daily on my face, as well as my chest and back. It has a wonderful peppermint smell and leaves my skin feeling so soft after use. I have noticed I have less blemishes than with the previous cleanser I was using, only time will tell if it will eventually clear everything up entirely. But with my experience thus far I would highly recommend anyone with oily skin or acne to try this out. At the price point, what's there to lose!
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
I really enjoyed this product. I like the exfoliation and cooling feeling, but I did not like the over drying feeling. I felt super clean after each use but I had to definitely moisturize after which is something I don't do often.
Haley B.
i would only recommend using it about once-twice a week because the exfoliation on this is INTENSE. but it is amazing. it feels so tingly and great, definitely does a good job and deep cleansing, and clears break ups fast. did i mention the tingly minty feeling? its great
Makenzee R.
Mesa, AZ
If you can’t afford the more expensive lines of skin care this is a good exfoliating cleanser, especially for oily skin. I use it twice a day morning and night and in a matter of days you’ll see results and weeks your skin will be clear! If your face starts to get too dry though only use it once a day and make sure you are moisturizing! Charcoal can be a bit rough since it’s an exfoliant, if you don’t have very oily skin or if you have sensitive skin.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
This stuff is AMAZING for clogged pores and acne-prone skin. I have had every skin problem in the book and this was so helpful with my blackheads. Of course it didn't get rid of them fully but what face wash is going to do that? It is amazing for the value and I would definitely recommend it for acne prone skin. I used accutane so I don't have acne anymore so I have switched face washes. This will not be good for you if you have dry or sensitive skin.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?