Bioré Pore Pack Cherry Blossom

by Bioré

Unique patterned blackheads plaster with unique Japanese fragrance, Cherry Blossom, is fun.

• Practically remove blackheads from within the pores
  • Regular use makes the pores appear smaller
  • Skin remains healthy glow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré Pore Pack Cherry Blossom!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer W.
Loveland, CO
Such an amazing product! It smells fantastic and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. One of my all time favorite.
Kimberly K.
Davenport, IA
Great scent, works well, and I like the packaging. It met my expectations and rinsed off well. I think they would be easy to travel with and will buy some to take on vacation.
Elise W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the scent, made my skin feel great, but could have cleared my skin a little more than it did
Arianna J.
Orlando
I love this product. I think it really works for reducing pores. It is very gentle. It is a little pricey but compared to other things it is okay priced. I’ve used this multiple times. I will definitely buy this again. My only request is to have more product.
stace H.
Purchased at: Target
I bought these because I am obsessed with Japanese cherry blossoms. The designs are very cute and it smells good as well. I will always buy Biore when it comes to blackhead strips. These are definitely a cute way to change up the traditional Biore strips but you will pay a little more for the scent and design. Overall a great buy.
Patricia R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
O used this product only once but, I got a good results in my face skin pores. Have to try it again
courtney S.
PONCA CITY, OK
This stuff smells amazing !!!!!! I could smell it all day. It was fairly easy to apply. It felt cool and calimubg on my skin. I smelt fantastic after like a cherry ...
als S.
Pawtucket
This product is amazing! The Biore Pore Pack Cherry Blossom! Takes all of my blackheads and whiteheads right out of my nose and makes my pores look invisible. It's great value and not that pricey in my opinion. You get your moneys worth, that's for sure. Would definitely buy again.
Elizabeth S.
I absolutely love the smell of cherry blossoms and I loved this smells fantastic and also left my skin feeling good
Lauren G.
Grand Island
Smelled really good! I enjoyed using this product and it cleaned my pores pretty thoroughly!! It was very effective!!! The product was gentle on my skin and I would definitely repurchase this product!

Looking for your answer?