BY BIORÉ

Arlyn m.
Arlyn m.
This product did not work for me it did not cleans my pores i gave it a 2 week trial and say no difference would not recommend
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time buying this product and Im not a huge fan of it. It didnt do much  as far as exfoliating and I didnt see any difference in pore size. It just didnt do much for me. It smells decent though so thats a positive because I dont like when products have an obnoxious odor. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone because I didnt see much of a change!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have rather large pores and I definitely felt like this helped to clean my pores out & minimize them!  The exfoliation felt great on the skin without being too rough.  And the price on it was pretty reasonable!  I would recommend this to anyone with skin problems!
Diana H.
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I received a sample of this a few Months ago and after trying it I had to go buy some. Easy on and off, Smells and feels great. Leaves my skin smooth and feeling clean. Easy to find in local stores and affordable . I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Katerina P.
Katerina P.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
The product applies well and had a very refreshing smell. The product while it's an exfoliator wasn't harsh on my skin. The exfoliation felt like it has the right amount of grit to help remove dirt and dead skin but not so much that it over did it. I unfortunately do not think it actually minimized my pores but I used it as suggested until the product ran out. It did no harm to use the product and I did feel my skin was cleaner and refreshed.
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't see a noticeable difference in my pores after using this product. I used other Biore products before this and was okay with the results but I don't think that I will be re-purchasing this product. I do have large pores and will continue my hunt for the perfect product!
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin and problematic pores. This has really helped me to get rid of built up dead skin layers and excess goop on my skin. It was given to me as a gift and I hope to be able to buy again in the future. It was very effective and I recommend it to anyone.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
I thought this product was very course and it was harsh on my skin.  I thought it would be smoother and thought my face would be more matte, but it was really shiny.  I used the whole tube, but did not buy it again.  Someone else may like it, but my skin is sensitive.
Marina B.
Marina B.
There's definitely room for improvement with this product. It was my first time issuing it, and while it is gentle on the skin, I didn't seem much pore minimization. Because of how light it feels on my skin I would likely try it again.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Pierson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally saw an improvement in my skin with this product. I have huge pores on my cheeks and would always break out really easy, it was not a drastic change but my pores were definitely smaller and it was gentle on my skin.