BY BIORÉ

Brandi N.
Wish I could find this in stores again. It was my favorite pore refiner. It was like a microcosm treatment that you could do at home. The smell wasn't all that great, but it minimized your pores very well.
Kelly B.
I'm sure this is a wonderful  product just not for me. I used it a few times and it just makes me break out and itchy. I used your products when I was younger and never really had any problems so maybe with age my skin is more sensitive. Not really the products fault.
Jennifer H.
The product was easy to use, but didn't seem to really harden, like most other masks I've used in the past. It had a fresh, clean scent. After rinsing it off, my skin did feel really soft and refreshed; however, I couldn't physically see any difference in my pores (ie., size of pores). Overall, the product seemed to act as any facial cleanser would- but, was not at all what I expected as it's marketed as a mask that cleans out & reduces the size of pores.
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time buying this product and Im not a huge fan of it. It didnt do much  as far as exfoliating and I didnt see any difference in pore size. It just didnt do much for me. It smells decent though so thats a positive because I dont like when products have an obnoxious odor. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone because I didnt see much of a change!
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Bior but this stuff is amazing! My favorite part of this product is that it minimizes the pores! While it's doing its magic with your pores it's cleaning your face to perfection! !!
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome, doesn't dry out the skin and keeps your face so soft and clear of oils and seriously reduces the size of the pores.  I have large pores on both sides of my nose and facial area and this has dramatically reduced them.  I would buy this product again and it is cost effective.
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have rather large pores and I definitely felt like this helped to clean my pores out & minimize them!  The exfoliation felt great on the skin without being too rough.  And the price on it was pretty reasonable!  I would recommend this to anyone with skin problems!
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I received a sample of this a few Months ago and after trying it I had to go buy some. Easy on and off, Smells and feels great. Leaves my skin smooth and feeling clean. Easy to find in local stores and affordable . I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Katerina P.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
The product applies well and had a very refreshing smell. The product while it's an exfoliator wasn't harsh on my skin. The exfoliation felt like it has the right amount of grit to help remove dirt and dead skin but not so much that it over did it. I unfortunately do not think it actually minimized my pores but I used it as suggested until the product ran out. It did no harm to use the product and I did feel my skin was cleaner and refreshed.
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't see a noticeable difference in my pores after using this product. I used other Biore products before this and was okay with the results but I don't think that I will be re-purchasing this product. I do have large pores and will continue my hunt for the perfect product!