BY BIORÉ

Arlyn m.
Arlyn m.
This product did not work for me it did not cleans my pores i gave it a 2 week trial and say no difference would not recommend
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
The product was easy to use, but didn't seem to really harden, like most other masks I've used in the past. It had a fresh, clean scent. After rinsing it off, my skin did feel really soft and refreshed; however, I couldn't physically see any difference in my pores (ie., size of pores). Overall, the product seemed to act as any facial cleanser would- but, was not at all what I expected as it's marketed as a mask that cleans out & reduces the size of pores.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time buying this product and Im not a huge fan of it. It didnt do much  as far as exfoliating and I didnt see any difference in pore size. It just didnt do much for me. It smells decent though so thats a positive because I dont like when products have an obnoxious odor. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone because I didnt see much of a change!
Donna W.
Donna W.
Beckley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome, doesn't dry out the skin and keeps your face so soft and clear of oils and seriously reduces the size of the pores.  I have large pores on both sides of my nose and facial area and this has dramatically reduced them.  I would buy this product again and it is cost effective.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have rather large pores and I definitely felt like this helped to clean my pores out & minimize them!  The exfoliation felt great on the skin without being too rough.  And the price on it was pretty reasonable!  I would recommend this to anyone with skin problems!
Diana H.
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I received a sample of this a few Months ago and after trying it I had to go buy some. Easy on and off, Smells and feels great. Leaves my skin smooth and feeling clean. Easy to find in local stores and affordable . I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't see a noticeable difference in my pores after using this product. I used other Biore products before this and was okay with the results but I don't think that I will be re-purchasing this product. I do have large pores and will continue my hunt for the perfect product!
Katerina P.
Katerina P.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
The product applies well and had a very refreshing smell. The product while it's an exfoliator wasn't harsh on my skin. The exfoliation felt like it has the right amount of grit to help remove dirt and dead skin but not so much that it over did it. I unfortunately do not think it actually minimized my pores but I used it as suggested until the product ran out. It did no harm to use the product and I did feel my skin was cleaner and refreshed.
Devin H.
Devin H.
Washington, DC
I've got crazy pores so I picked this up from the CVS by my job one day while I was just browsing. I. LOVE. IT. I feel like my pores have gotten so much smaller since I've been using this. I can definitely tell when I'm doing my makeup. I am so happy with my results.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin and problematic pores. This has really helped me to get rid of built up dead skin layers and excess goop on my skin. It was given to me as a gift and I hope to be able to buy again in the future. It was very effective and I recommend it to anyone.