Skin CareBody CarePore Minimizing
Bioré Lightweight Moisturizer SPF 15

Bioré Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer SPF 15

by Pore Minimizing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
I have use this product before it’s a good product I did not like it too well on my face I actually chose a different kind of primer since this one would make me break out more and I did not like it because it would definitely make me break out more.
Saint Paul , MN
SPF 15 does not feel like it works. Otherwise the product was good at keeping make up on
206 s. rose ave compton california
Gets rid of your pores and your dirty skin!perfect and doesnt make any insecurities or doesnt make you feel uncomfortable!and it has an awesome price
Richland
I don’t know if it works I just hope it does. I use it. You can try it and tell me what you think about it.
Love that it is light weight with the large pore problem seems like alot pic products seems like spackle lol lol but this feels pretty good on
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't have large pores to be minimized, so I can't speak about that, but I love this moisturizer for how lightweight it is. It's perfect for a daytime moisturizer because it sinks in so quickly, isn't thick and heavy on the skin, and allows you to put your makeup on without a long wait for it to dry. It also smells wonderful, like cucumbers or something else fresh and lovely. One pump is plenty for your face, so it lasts a while.
I really like the Biore products. This one was okay and it got the job done but I cannot say it is superior to anything.
Marathon, FL
I really like how non-greasy this product is. It is a little pricey, but well worth the money I think.
Tomah, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I had two samples of this moisturizer. It worked alright, I just don't think it was anything to rave about. It smelled like watermelon.

Looking for your answer?