Bioré Oil-Free Steam Activated Cleanser uploaded by Lynda J.

BY BIORÉ

Biore® Oil-Free Steam Activated Cleanser.
New.
With SteamActiv™ beads.
Works with the steam in your shower for a truly deep clean.
Marie Claire 25 Best Beauty Products 2010. see more...

• How does rhis work and will it minimize acne or take away scars?1 Answers
  • Any users on this? Ive never tried it. 1 Answers
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
Smells truly awful, like really strong camphor. Does the job okay but not any better than other cleansers I have tried.
Courtney V.
Burlington, VT
This is a great cleanser! The exfoliating beads are gentle but really work to get dirt and makeup off my face. I think the packaging is good and effective. I've used this cleanser multiple times and seem to go back to if quite often. I would definitely recommend others to try this product!
Amanda Sue F.
Mount Ulla
i really liked this product i got it in a kit and it wasn't rough on the skin nor did it irritate my skin. it felt nice and relaxing. my skin felt soft and clean after using this product. id recommend this product to anyone!! i loved it and im sure yall would too!
Maurice Z.
Newport
Great Facial experience without all the oil that is left behind by many other facial washes. This was my first time using the product and I would have to say I am genuinely satisfied with how it left my skin feeling. It was like it woke me and my face up!
Hailey S.
Edmonton, KY
Love this product so much! It is my go to product! It definitely meets everything I want or need! This product is very effective for all your needs. You would think with the little beads it would feel harsh, but it does not! I would, and will buy again!!
Braylie J.
I have really dry skin and I've always had blackheads like crazy around my nose and for me, this helped with both of those problems. It's really light and in my opinion for a really good price. I actually got my eat friend using it to so I definitely recommend it.
Kylie D.
does its job for sure. it really help me and my skin. i would deffinatly buy this product again. the packaging on it was durable. i got it at walmart for a low low price . i say the value is good because it is cheep but is efficnt. like i said earlier i would so buy it again.
Becky W.
Richburg
This is a good facial cleanser. The price S nice and ito lay takes a little to clean. I wasn't the happiest about the dryness my skin felt all the time, so I went to only to use it every other day.
Gabriela S.
Bronx, NY
Used this when i suffered from really bad acne, and OMG!! It helped me more than proactiv seriously. Every time i washed my face with it i felt new , and honestly i recommend to anyone
Tara C.
Beckley
Cleans my face really well. Smells really nice to super effective I think does what it Gould I got mine from cvs near where I live and the packaging is amazing ! I would recommend this to others for sure !
Emily e.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any users on this? Ive never tried it.
Fatima C.
How does rhis work and will it minimize acne or take away scars?