Bioré Oil-free Steam Activated Cleanser uploaded by Lynda J.

BY BIORÉ

Deep Cleansing

Put your shower to work.

Give your skin a deep and detoxifying clean with Steam Activated Cleanser, featuring SteamActiv™ beads. This exclusive formula, with the power of pore-opening shower steam, dissolves dirt, oil and make-up and lifts them away—for a rejuvenating clean.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores)

How it Works:

• Penetrates deeply into pores, locking onto and washing away impurities
  • Gives your skin a deep, purified clean

How to Use: For optimal results use daily in the shower. Squeeze cleanser into hands. Beads activate as you work the cleanser into a creamy lather. Gently massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Ammonium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dmdm Hydantoin, Menthol, Menthyl Lactate, Lactose, Polyquaternium-10, Cellulose, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Ultramarines, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ext. Violet 2, Blue 1.

• How does rhis work and will it minimize acne or take away...1 Answers
  • Any users on this? Ive never tried it. 1 Answers
Abbiee 👑.
San Antonio
I love boire products. I always find myself going back to them. They always leave my face feeling cool, fresh and soft. If you have sensitive skin I suggest buying a mosterizer to put on afterwards, that's what ive done and have had no problems with dry skin.
Katie A.
Dewitt , AR
This mask is okay. I really don’t like the hard little balls in there. They seem to scratch my face and leave it hurting. I think the packaging is very nice. I have never seen big results from this product so I definitely think there is room for improvement.
Kristen D.
Spring
I love this face wash. The oil free feature is great for me because my skin is already very oily. It has beads that gently scrub my skin and leaves my face looking brighter!
Genesis S.
Woodland Hls, CA
This face wash is the best! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshing. Washing my full face of makeup is easy when I use this face wash! I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Laura ..
Purchased at: Macy's
Used this product for the first time a month ago and was so impressed, that I now use it everyday! Easy to apply, goes on smoothly, and leaves my skin feeling soft. I will definitely be using more of this in the future!
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
I #gotitfree as a sample. I used it today for the first time in the shower, as directed, because it's steam activated. It immediately left a very #cooling #refreshing #minty feel and smell to my skin. That did not go away immediately once washed off. I'm out of the shower now and I still feel the cooling effect. The only downside to this is that it's a bit #drying so if you already have dry skin it will probably exacerbate that. I have very oily skin so I like it. I will probably continue to try this in the shower.
Courtney V.
Burlington, VT
This is a great cleanser! The exfoliating beads are gentle but really work to get dirt and makeup off my face. I think the packaging is good and effective. I've used this cleanser multiple times and seem to go back to if quite often. I would definitely recommend others to try this product!
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
I love anything “activated” alive probiotics and natural chemicals that are working through your skin all day long! I can feel this stuff work for hours after I’ve even washed my face! Perfect for tour daily morning wash, doesn’t dry out the skin either. Bought at target for pretty cheap 😊
Braylie J.
I have really dry skin and I've always had blackheads like crazy around my nose and for me, this helped with both of those problems. It's really light and in my opinion for a really good price. I actually got my eat friend using it to so I definitely recommend it.
Emily e.
Raleigh, NC
Any users on this? Ive never tried it.
Fatima C.
How does rhis work and will it minimize acne or take away scars?