Bioré Oil-free Steam Activated Cleanser uploaded by Lynda J.

BY BIORÉ

Deep Cleansing

Put your shower to work.

Give your skin a deep and detoxifying clean with Steam Activated Cleanser, featuring SteamActiv™ beads. This exclusive formula, with the power of pore-opening shower steam, dissolves dirt, oil and make-up and lifts them away—for a rejuvenating clean.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores)

How it Works:

• Penetrates deeply into pores, locking onto and washing away impurities
  • Gives your skin a deep, purified clean

How to Use: For optimal results use daily in the shower. Squeeze cleanser into hands. Beads activate as you work the cleanser into a creamy lather. Gently massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Ammonium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dmdm Hydantoin, Menthol, Menthyl Lactate, Lactose, Polyquaternium-10, Cellulose, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Ultramarines, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ext. Violet 2, Blue 1.

• How does rhis work and will it minimize acne or take away scars?1 Answers
  • Any users on this? Ive never tried it. 1 Answers
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Katie A.
Dewitt, AR
This mask is okay. I really don’t like the hard little balls in there. They seem to scratch my face and leave it hurting. I think the packaging is very nice. I have never seen big results from this product so I definitely think there is room for improvement.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I was kind of skeptical when I first bought this because of the oil and since I'm a oily girl I decided to give it a try. It's okay I'm not sure if I would ever repurchases maybe fit was like a dollar I would. I
Kristen D.
Spring
I love this face wash. The oil free feature is great for me because my skin is already very oily. It has beads that gently scrub my skin and leaves my face looking brighter!
Jordan A.
Bono, AR
Smooth with application! Easy to wash off in the shower. I have used this product several times, and will continue to do so. The packaging isnt anything special. Effective for the most part.
Genesis S.
Woodland Hills, CA
This face wash is the best! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshing. Washing my full face of makeup is easy when I use this face wash! I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Marion M.
Tampa, FL
Horrible!  I usually enjoy using Biore facial products, but this one was a thumbs down.  The smell did not agree with me and something caused my skin to itch.
Courtney V.
Burlington, VT
This is a great cleanser! The exfoliating beads are gentle but really work to get dirt and makeup off my face. I think the packaging is good and effective. I've used this cleanser multiple times and seem to go back to if quite often. I would definitely recommend others to try this product!
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
I love anything “activated” alive probiotics and natural chemicals that are working through your skin all day long! I can feel this stuff work for hours after I’ve even washed my face! Perfect for tour daily morning wash, doesn’t dry out the skin either. Bought at target for pretty cheap 😊
Amanda Sue F.
Mount Ulla
i really liked this product i got it in a kit and it wasn't rough on the skin nor did it irritate my skin. it felt nice and relaxing. my skin felt soft and clean after using this product. id recommend this product to anyone!! i loved it and im sure yall would too!
Emily e.
Raleigh, NC
Any users on this? Ive never tried it.
Fatima C.
How does rhis work and will it minimize acne or take away scars?