Bioré Nourish SPF 15 Moisture Lotion

by Bioré

Hydrates pores for renewed, smooth skin.

A light hydrating moisturiser that hydrates, balances and renews pores in just one use. This nourishing formula is infused with antioxidant-rich Vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it smoothes skin and provides SPF 15 protection.

• High quality pump pack for easy dispensing
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non pore clogging
  • Oil-free lightweight moisturiser
  • SPF 15

How to Use: Apply evenly over entire face before sun exposure. Reapply as needed throughout the day.

When to Use: Mornings. Gentle enough for daily use.

Special Ingredients:

• Vitamins A, C and E
  • Aloe Vera and Green Tea

iss it oily or dry ?
Where do they sell this?
Start your review of Bioré Nourish SPF 15 Moisture Lotion!
amanda B.
Virginia beach
Not oily at all. Leaves my skin feeking fresh and not like it's super thick and heavy. Perfect for night time use, i feel like my face breathes while I'm sleeping
Genavieve D.
Slightly greasy but good coverage.  Helped heal my dry winter skin.  Great value, easy to find in most stores
Melissa L.
Columbus, OH
Most moisturizer products make my face oily, but this one did not! I loved that it had spf 15 in it, as my face burns easily. It's nicely scented and dries quickly. The bottle is small for the price. If you're looking for a basic face lotion, if highly recommend starting with this one.
Melissa Q.
fruita co
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved it didbt make my skin greasy at all and heloed my dry skin I will definitely get it agian specially on the summer
Diana I.
Lemon Grove, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
There are better moisturizers out there and for cheaper. I don’t think that this helped with anything and it made my face feel very dewy and i did not like that.
Jennifer B.
Latta, South Carolina
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is gentle and easy on the skin. It really makes my skin glow and look more radiant.
Cori D.
Napavine
My favorite moisturizer. Never oily, never burns, so light and I feel great knowing I have an SPF on every day.
Brooke H.
This product was amazing on my skin I love how it felt and it was very effective yet gentle and not harsh at all this was my first time using this product and loved it would recommend to others
Monicka B.
Battle Creek, MI
My skin feels extra hydrated and refreshed after applying this lotion. The SPF is an added bonus for protection against the sun's rays.
hershyia C.
This product keep my face in so much shine that I didn’t believe that it was my self. I am a repeat user of this product and it has a very good price!!!