BY BIORÉ

Hydrates pores for renewed, smooth skin.

A light hydrating moisturiser that hydrates, balances and renews pores in just one use. This nourishing formula is infused with antioxidant-rich Vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it smoothes skin and provides SPF 15 protection.

• High quality pump pack for easy dispensing
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non pore clogging
  • Oil-free lightweight moisturiser
  • SPF 15

How to Use: Apply evenly over entire face before sun exposure. Reapply as needed throughout the day.

When to Use: Mornings. Gentle enough for daily use.

Special Ingredients:

• Vitamins A, C and E
  • Aloe Vera and Green Tea

amanda b.
Virginia beach
Not oily at all. Leaves my skin feeking fresh and not like it's super thick and heavy. Perfect for night time use, i feel like my face breathes while I'm sleeping
Monicka B.
Lexington, KY
My skin feels extra hydrated and refreshed after applying this lotion. The SPF is an added bonus for protection against the sun's rays.
hershyia C.
monroe
This product keep my face in so much shine that I didn’t believe that it was my self. I am a repeat user of this product and it has a very good price!!!
Genavieve D.
Slightly greasy but good coverage.  Helped heal my dry winter skin.  Great value, easy to find in most stores
Marisol M.
Fresno, CA
Hated it, only
Bought it once and left my face so oily. Def don't recommended it to anyone at all.
Anaïs K.
93300
I had this product as a gift. I wasn’t expecting much of it but it was efficient with the other Bioré’s product. I used it in my skincare routine for a month, and I felt like I have less scars with it
Amber M.
Brandon
One of the only products I could use during each of my pregnancies. I loved how light it was and how soft it made my skin. Just as my skin ph changed after having my babies, I could no longer use it.
Marisol M.
Fresno, CA
Where do they sell this?