BY BIORÉ

Nose and Face Strip Combination - 14 count Bonus pack see more...

• Does this really work? I need something that will clean my face and...6 Answers
  • Love these!!! They are definitely worth every penny and if you want...3 Answers
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
Love, love, love these nose strips. I have large pores on my nose that are so visible (at least to me!). I try my best to scrub my nose every day with different products but my pores remain to be the same-- large and clogged. These strips clear out 90% of my pores. Now, they don't remain unclogged for like a month but after two weeks, I will need to use one again. I have never had pain with peeling the strips off but I don't have sensitive skin. I use these after a hot shower or if I put a hot washcloth on my nose for a minute to open the pores. Then, I peel from the edges towards the center very slowly. I always buy these and I recommend them always :)
Tina H.
Tina H.
I can't live without these pore strips. I don't have too many skin issues except for blackheads. I have to use these strips at least once or twice every two weeks. I've tried Boscia pore strips as well. They were expensive and didn't work AT ALL! 😒
So, not all highend products are better. This product beats all the other fancy brands.

I would recommend you use this right after a hot shower that's when your pores are still open and it'll be easier to remove more blackheads.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Glenview, IL
I tend to use the pore strips more often because I use them on my nose, but I love all the Biore strips for different areas of my face. They really get the yucky stuff out, and there's something satisfying (yet gross) in seeing all the clogging elements actually on the strip once you take it off. I gave it 4 stars only because the strips, flexible as they are, don't always adhere to the creases in my nose. I think only a mask would help in those areas.
Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.
For someone who has a problem with the pores on their nose, these strips really help keep them clean. Follow the instructions and let the strips really dry before trying to remove them. Also, I found that it really helps to use a facial cleanser or astringent and then lotion after using the strip to disinfect the area and soothe it.
Trista L.
Trista L.
Love these! they work just as well as the really expensive ones from sephora! to maximize pore gunk clearing action, first apply Mario bedescu's silver powder for twenty minutes, then remove with your favorite toner. then do your pore strip and be AMAZED at what comes out of your face! it's disgustingly fascinating!
Mistie G.
Mistie G.
I can't stand seeing blackheads on my face. I tried trying removing them with the metal blackhead remover only to end up with red marks all over my face. Since finding biore strips, I have been able to remove almost all my blackhead at once and even better no red marks on my face. I love this product
Laurel E.
Laurel E.
Nashville, TN
Love this combo pack. I use them once every month or so, and my face always feels amazingly clean and smooth for a week afterwards. If they weren't so pricey, I'd use them a lot more often. Besides, who can resist checking out all the gunk they pull out of your pores?
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Garland, TX
These nose strips really work! They can be a bit harsh if used to often I've found, however I love them when I haven't used them in a few weeks. The stuff that comes out of the skin on your nose is amazing and gross at the same time
tiffany l.
tiffany l.
I love this pack! A lot of people get the nose one and just the nose, but when I did my forehead, chin and cheeks, I was pulling stuff out my pores and shocked! Definitely need to do that at least once a month because of makeup use.
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
This product is amazing!!! Its really does get the blackheads out. I put them on right after i get out of the shower. I think thats when it works best. I love that feeling of pulling them off and seeing all the gross blackheads.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Belvidere , Il
Does this really work? I need something that will clean my face and stop my nose from being so oily and clogged with huge pores. Help! Please!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Love these!!! They are definitely worth every penny and if you want a healer version that works the same look for the same product but by the drugstore brand alternative!!