BY BIORÉ

Japanese Facial Sheet Biore 36-sheet smooth refill scent of powder sheet Pure fresh citrus

Buy on Amazon
Jan M.
Lakeland
Biore has a winner here! It is super convenient and simple to use. Its portability makes it a go to for home and for travel. The scent is fresh and invigorating. And on top of all of that, it works! The cost is not prohibitive and you can find them at multiple places. I recommend them highly and suggest if you haven't tried them to do so. You won;t be disappointed!
Jessica E.
Miami, fl
Great product!!! Love the smell that provides. The citrus in the air❤️  The combination of colors of the packaging is just perfect, and the best part is you can find it at the regular drog stores. Highly recommended!! I'll love for others to try it and experience the best citrus smells
Sofia D.
stockton
this product i like so much the brand as well, I like how it felt on my skin very gentle,nice smell not too strong I bought it at Amazon at a low price as well, for !email it was very effective so I do recommend this product try it for yourself and see the results
Insh 1.
 I have big pores and nothing ever worked except for this nose strips. I have purchased them over and over again. I use them once a week and they keep my pores clean and I'll always be getting these. I can't live without them, they are a life saver for my pores
NaomiSkyler 🥀.
Philadelphia
So soft and smooth!! Loved it so much it helped my skin feel so much better and it made more confident. It was a good price and yes it met my expectations. It was my first time useing it and I was very impressed about it. I was recommended this product!
Arden D.
Lancaster, PA
This product  did wonders for my skin. I absolutely noticed a difference in my complexion. This product was very effective and had very professional packaging and met my expectations beyond what I had hoped for. I would definitely buy this again.
Alicia H.
Fawn Grove, PA
I love quick and easy products so sheets are always easy and on the go if need be. That packaging is easily accessible to get the wipes out and it's gentle on sensitive skin. I purchased it at Walmart. I would use this product again.
Jocelyne 👸.
San Diego
this stuff is flipping awesome! I would totally recommend for y'all to stop and go get this product but it is actually worth it. I am extremely happy with my purchase and I will definitely get another one, once I run out
Cami O.
Grove City
I loved the strips! It really got a hold of my blackheads and took them out(: They also got my boyfriends blackheads out ! Which I thought would be impossible! But I definitely would recommend them to other people
❕Cassie C.
Not good , ruined my face and made it super dry than what it was. Bought it at wal Mart , wouldn't recommend really. It was in between pricey and not pricey. First time I used it and Last time I used actually. Would not recommend like I said before.