Bioré Moisturizing Eye Pack uploaded by genesis f.Bioré Moisturizing Eye Pack uploaded by Ame P.

BY BIORÉ

An effective means for the sustainable supply of moisture to your eye. Apply it on eye and get a soft and relaxed eye.

Buy on Amazon
lourdes22 V.
Although I read mixed reviews about this product, I still decided to try it due to the high rating. I've tried the product two times. The first night I used the product let me just say they aren't lying when they say it burns. I've used many face washes but once you get past the burning sensation it really does work. I saw very good results within a week or two.Would recommend this product again
Gloria W.
Mount Morris
I have very dry skin and the worst is around my eyes.
Oh my gosh this product is a miracle. Not only is it gentle on your skin but it gives you the moisture you need to smooth out the crinkle skin under the eye.i love this stuff but I can't afford to use it everyday.wish I could have the ingredients in a bottle.
Madison N.
Greenville
This was very helpful and I usually put it on and let it rest whilst I did my daily makeup routine. The only defect of this product was it slipped around on my face while I was doing my eyeshadow. But I do recommend for you to buy this because it’s very effective and does what it was made to do! I absolutely love this product and will definitely have to buy again!
Elizabeth K.
Tucson
Good eye moisturizer.  Helped moderately with some of the fine lines around the eyes and minimally with some of the deeper lines around the eyes.  Would use again and would recommend.  Good for use in dry, cold weather with the heat running often.  Reasonably priced.
Aileen N.
Easy for me to apply. I liked the way it felt on my skin. Didn't feel like it was pulling at all. Was slightly visually appealing on my skin. I've used it a few times. Was hoping for a more dramatic result but I was in general satisfied.If it was on sale I would probably buy it again.
Asia R.
Detroit
After using this product my eyes felt so refreshed. I bought it on amazon for nine dollars and shipping and handling was four dollars extra. The product was packaged perfectly. I buy it frequently. I would buy it again and I would also recommend it to others
Emilee M.
Milwaukee, WI
I loved the moisturizing eye pack. My eyes and skin underthem looked fresh, clean, and replenished. They had a brightness and glow effect to them. I bought these at target but you can get them at any drug store and I highly recommend using these!
Kristin B.
Moseley
Saw results immediately and I'm very happy with the difference it has made on my skin. It's very gentle and has really brightened my lower eye area. The price was afforable for the quality and quantity. I will be buying these to use often!
Brooke M.
Works great for under eye circles. I don’t sleep much but definitely gave me a rejuvenated look had to use little to no concealer after I used it. It’s a good price for what it does and I would definitely recommend for someone who has dark circles or someone who doesn’t sleep well.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Daniela M.
Desearía probarlo. Tengo ojeras y esto seria la solución perfecta para mi problema
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
Get rid of dark circles?
Sana N.
iselin, NJ
Where to buy it??
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
where can I find the strips?