Bioré Moisturizing Eye Pack

by Bioré

An effective means for the sustainable supply of moisture to your eye. Apply it on eye and get a soft and relaxed eye.

Does it really work?
Desearía probarlo. Tengo ojeras y esto seria la solución perfecta para mi problema
where can I find the strips?
Start your review of Bioré Moisturizing Eye Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Bioré Moisturizing Eye Pack uploaded by Liiz B.
This product type strip for your dark circles helps to repair and eliminate this problem. A perfect product!!!! Enjoy!!!
Kyra M.
South Glens Falls
I bought this product to use on my eyes which are constantly very red and dry. I purchased this from my local walmart. I believe that it was a bit pricey for the effects it had. The strips were very gentle on my skin. I wouldn't buy these again due to the fact that they didnt help my dry, red eyes.
laurinda R.
Brockton, MA
I like that this mask doesn’t required you to wash your face afterwards which is a plus. At first it will feel cold and wet on the skin but after it starts to warm up and dry so it’s not too bad. It does a really nice job.
lourdes22 V.
Although I read mixed reviews about this product, I still decided to try it due to the high rating. I've tried the product two times. The first night I used the product let me just say they aren't lying when they say it burns. I've used many face washes but once you get past the burning sensation it really does work. I saw very good results within a week or two.Would recommend this product again
Jimena ledesma L.
Georgia
My face was so red but i think it was cause i didnt know how to used good . but i will like to try againg and see if this works or no
Bailey A.
Love love loved it left my face feeling clean and was a decent price for the quality of the product didn’t cost that much got it at Walmart
Mary J.
Mcalester, OK
Really helped with the puffy under my eyes . It was very relaxing . Recommend using this product with a nice clean face. Definitely worth every penny . I would recommend this product to everyone !
April P.
Taunton, MA
I'm. It sure if it really did anything, but it felt nice and cooling. My skin was softer but I didn't notice any difference with dark circles
Sakoyia W.
Douglas
When waking up, I always tend to have really big bags under my eyes.As I grew older, I figured that they would just go away, but they didn’t. I use these gentle strips to remove the noticeable bags. I buy this product almost every week or so. I would strongly recommend .
Armani L.
San Antonio
Works good I used this product before ,I use it first for my makeup routine.Causes no bags under your eyes and starts your morning in the right direction.I like this product because it can be quickly absorbed and help the dark circles under your eyes.