Bioré Moisturizing Eye Pack uploaded by genesis f.Bioré Moisturizing Eye Pack uploaded by Ame P.

BY BIORÉ

An effective means for the sustainable supply of moisture to your eye. Apply it on eye and get a soft and relaxed eye.

Buy on Amazon*
Heidi R.
Lake Ripley
As an older woman, (I'm 52), it can be really hard to find products that work - and work well with the changes in my skin.

But, I absolutely love this product! I have had crepey eyelids for several years as well as crows feet and had not found any product that helped with it at all.
But then I decided to try this product, and boy was I surprised! I was able to apply my eye makeup without having to pull my skin in every direction just to be able to put the makeup on smoothly. I didn't have to put all kinds of products on my eyelids and under my eyes to get the results this one product does. Honestly, it was just fantastic.
I will say that it was a little bit of a learning curve the first few times that I used it, but after that it was very easy and now I'm hooked!
Gloria W.
Mount Morris
I have very dry skin and the worst is around my eyes.
Oh my gosh this product is a miracle. Not only is it gentle on your skin but it gives you the moisture you need to smooth out the crinkle skin under the eye.i love this stuff but I can't afford to use it everyday.wish I could have the ingredients in a bottle.
Madison N.
Concord
This was very helpful and I usually put it on and let it rest whilst I did my daily makeup routine. The only defect of this product was it slipped around on my face while I was doing my eyeshadow. But I do recommend for you to buy this because it’s very effective and does what it was made to do! I absolutely love this product and will definitely have to buy again!
Memphis C.
Doesn't damage skin; therefore, easy on sensitive skin types and avoiding break outs. Doesn't make my skin irritable or itchy. Not too expensive; affordable for someone whom is low on finances/income at the moment. Easy-to-use and directions are not complicated. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kyra M.
South Glens Falls
I bought this product to use on my eyes which are constantly very red and dry. I purchased this from my local walmart. I believe that it was a bit pricey for the effects it had. The strips were very gentle on my skin. I wouldn't buy these again due to the fact that they didnt help my dry, red eyes.
Aileen N.
Ladson
Easy for me to apply. I liked the way it felt on my skin. Didn't feel like it was pulling at all. Was slightly visually appealing on my skin. I've used it a few times. Was hoping for a more dramatic result but I was in general satisfied.If it was on sale I would probably buy it again.
grace o.
This product is the best!! I have terrible under eye bags due to lack of sleep but after I started sleeping more and using this product it did miracles. It was affordable too and easy to find. One thing I would like to see change is less liquid, it would sometimes leave a mess but overall it was well worth buying.
Brianna G.
Davin
This is very good for bags under the eyes! It also helps get a rid of dark circles! Very gentle on the eyes. It doesn’t cause no irritation! Highly affordable! Highly recommended! But I think they could improve and make it easier to remove bags and dark circles.
Asia R.
Detroit, MI
After using this product my eyes felt so refreshed. I bought it on amazon for nine dollars and shipping and handling was four dollars extra. The product was packaged perfectly. I buy it frequently. I would buy it again and I would also recommend it to others
Emilee M.
Milwaukee, WI
I loved the moisturizing eye pack. My eyes and skin underthem looked fresh, clean, and replenished. They had a brightness and glow effect to them. I bought these at target but you can get them at any drug store and I highly recommend using these!
Sana N.
iselin , NJ
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
where can I find the strips?
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
Get rid of dark circles?
Daniela M.
Desearía probarlo. Tengo ojeras y esto seria la solución perfecta para mi problema