Bioré Moisture Penetration Cotton Facial Lotion

by Bioré

Biore moisture penetration cotton Facial Lotion very moist type (input 48 sheets) / Biore (Facial Lotion)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré Moisture Penetration Cotton Facial Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I usted this product 2 weeks ago, I don't have like super dry skin, so when i used them, i love how that product leave my skin, the package is beautifu! I srsly recommended that forma my” in reviews
Pennsville
Good product! Works well with my sensitive skin, and you can use it on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has sensitive skin
Saltillo, MS
this product kept my face moisturized very well. it was not expensive and worked just as well and some of the other more expensive products. it was gentle on my face and easy to use!
Anaheim, CA
I love that these come in small packages! I can just throw it in my purse and not worry about needing to lug around lotion in my bag.  I actually bought these online, so they are very accessible.  I am still using them, because 48 sheets will last you forever!
Joplin, MO
I was hesitant at first, I was afraid it would make my skin too oily or greasy. But I figured I would try it at least once and I'm glad I did, it's a miracle worker. I would defiantly use it again, it made my skin fantastic, as a first time user I give it a 190.
Lansing
I love this idea so much because it's convenient and easy to use. These don't get used as much as they could. They do with very well and for me it's easier to not get anything in my eyes. It makes my face feel refreshed. You should definitely buy this and see if it works for you.
Phoenix
Can't say I love this product. It is a little unconventional and I feel that I can get the same results from a good moisturizer. One thing I don't hate is the packaging! Perfect for traveling and on the go impromptu trips where you're looking to save space!
Jacksonville
I love all Boire products! I received this in an ipsy bag and loved it! It was a great  moisturizer without being to much on my skin! The price is great and the size is even better! I would recommend this product to anyone that has dry or rough skin!
Quincy , WA
This product was also awesome. It's worked for my oiky skin. I bought this item on Amazon. The packaging was cute and very pretty. I have only used this item once but will continue to purchase it. I recommend it for others.
Baltimore
Great product for my skin works like wonders it's very gentle on my skin I love it it's effective to me worked like it said it would work I purchased it on amazon I would totally purchase this again great overall
It was an ok product, I used only once and chose not to use again it wasn't what I thought it was. I don't remember what I paid but I doubt it was pricey since I don't tend to buy over priced items..

Looking for your answer?