BY BIORÉ

Biore moisture penetration cotton Facial Lotion very moist type (input 48 sheets) / Biore (Facial Lotion)

Buy on Amazon
Sidney H.
Kernersville
This product is amazing when I trade for anything I love it so much it is I think for your buck it gets all the pockets and what is your big pores and it is amazing and I love it so much I would recommend to anyone with any type of skin and it's great for any type
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
I was hesitant at first, I was afraid it would make my skin too oily or greasy. But I figured I would try it at least once and I'm glad I did, it's a miracle worker. I would defiantly use it again, it made my skin fantastic, as a first time user I give it a 190.
Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
Can't say I love this product. It is a little unconventional and I feel that I can get the same results from a good moisturizer. One thing I don't hate is the packaging! Perfect for traveling and on the go impromptu trips where you're looking to save space!
Taline M.
Salt Lake City
But this product was so compelling and once I used it I never tried stopping. The first time I used it was when I was sick and I have a day off from work(thank god). I saw it while I was getting my medicine and I was like why not?! And when I did I loved the results made my face look healthy and amazing! The price however; since I work and have no children I'm ok with buying products like these and paying extra bucks because my skin is my number one priority.
Savannah C.
Madisonville, TN
excellent product, makes your face smooth and even.  Great to use at night as well as a moisturizer before putting on foundation,  It is very gentle and effective. Overall, i loved the product and would recommend to others- it exceeded my expectations and i would certianlybuy again
Kathryn D.
I love that these come in small packages! I can just throw it in my purse and not worry about needing to lug around lotion in my bag.  I actually bought these online, so they are very accessible.  I am still using them, because 48 sheets will last you forever!
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I love this idea so much because it's convenient and easy to use. These don't get used as much as they could. They do with very well and for me it's easier to not get anything in my eyes. It makes my face feel refreshed. You should definitely buy this and see if it works for you.
Yohana A.
These nose strips get the job done and erased most of my blackheads and make my pores very clear. they are very effective and after multiple uses they are even more effective every morning I pop one on my nose and my skin gets clear very soon after.
Reva P.
Jacksonville
I love all Boire products! I received this in an ipsy bag and loved it! It was a great  moisturizer without being to much on my skin! The price is great and the size is even better! I would recommend this product to anyone that has dry or rough skin!
Jenn A.
I love the brand the value and you can buy this product at any local store. This helps moisturize and leave your face feeling soft all day long on the more you use it the better results you have I've been using this product for three months