BY BIORÉ

Removes blackheads inside pores. Easy removable sheet cleans skin. Cautions: stop using if skin irritation appears or product doesn't agree with your skin. Avoid eye area, eye blow, roots of hair and lips. If it gets into eyes, quickly rinse off with cold or warm water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not store in high temperature or direct sunlight.

• ¿Que tal este producto para las personas con piel sensible?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diana P.
Newark
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve used many products under this specific one and it was a great value, just not as pricey. It was harsh for great results every time. I’ve repeat this method many times. I do greatly recommend this to many of my friends.
Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
This review is for the ladies. Ever look at your man and think "how can you live with all those blackheads, don't you see them?" nope, they don't. but we do and we want to correct the situation. I bought these nose pore strips for my man as a gift and told him to just try one. This was last month and he has purchased another package himself just last week. he loves them. Best purchase EVER!
Richard Z.
Xenia
A friend bought me this to try. I thought it was interesting to say the least.. once I tried it I realized it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. All of this is new to me, I never really thought to try any of them. I'm glad I did thkugh! I love these.
Melissa S.
Glen Head
I actually tried this on my hubby. It actually worked pretty well by removing some black heads he had on his nose. The price is adorable and reasonable for what it does. I definitely will purchase again!
Toshia T.
Manhattan
I bought these for my husband. I don’t understand why they’re packaged just for men because they are identical to the ones that are not targeted to men specifically. I would buy it again, but it’s the same as buying regular one.
Jessica S.
usa
I ised this on my husband and i really didnt notice a difference. His pores were still clogged and still needed extractions. We tried this product a few times and still didnt really see a difference
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
member-6f928
My husband uses these and they truly are amazing. He has such a huge issue with white heads on his nose, he can literally pinch an area on his nose and a ton of white heads will just squish out. After using this product he and I saw a huge difference. He loved this product and continues to use it.
Serena J.
Rosenberg
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually bought this product for my hubby lol. He loved it because it got rid of most blackheads that was on his nose. Price was great for what I got, the hubby is already asking for another box!
Ihram C.
New York
Very effective picking out black/white heads. It does take a while to actually dry up and pulling it off is somewhat painful. but regardless very satisfying and worth the price.
Influenster M.
¿Que tal este producto para las personas con piel sensible?